Chanmin

Chan x Seungmin

Description: Seungmin really admirers Chan, but he knows the burden Chan has is a lot more than people think.
...
Chan and Seungmin were sat down at the table. Because of different schedules they ended up alone so they decided to meet at Chan's apartment to eat together.

Chan was more silent than usual, but Seungmin didn't say anything, they just ate while making small talk. Suddenly silence fell, it wasn't uncomfortable or anything, just a little unusual.

Seungmin then heard some sniffles and looked up to see Chan trying not to cry. The younger knew that Chan didn't like to cry in front of others so he just looked down and ate slowly. The older now crying a lot.

After some time Chan had stopped crying and got up to get tissues. He sat back down wiping his eyes and nose.

"You know, maybe I can't understand but I can listen if you want to talk. I know you have a lot on your shoulders so maybe sharing would help." Seungmin said.

"And there is nothing wrong with crying, I am just offering cause I know you have a lot of burdens on you." He added.

Chan looked at the younger who was still looking at his food. He chuckled and the other looked up and smiled.

"Minnie you are very thoughtful." Chan said in a cute voice. "Thank you, I appreciate."

"Anytime" Seungmin said "We all know it is the hardest for you."

"It's just been a little difficult with the company, you know it's quite hard coming to an agreement with them, but I am trying my best to do what is better for the group." Chan explained.

"I know, you always make us a priority." The statement made Chan smile "We are okay with everything as long as we know you agree, plus we love making STAY happy so don't argue much with them."

"I know, I just don't want you guys to overwork, you know there might be problems later on." Chan said thoughtfully.

"You are the one overworking Chan, even when we get vacation you work, most of your time is spent producing." Seungmin said sadly "You really need breaks."

"I am fine, I can handle this much." Chan said, but Seungmin didn't believe him.

"I am not stupid Chan. You don't need to be strong in front of me. I won't tell anyone anyway." Seungmin placed his hand on top of Chan's.

The older's eyes started watering again. Seungmin's words of comfort made him cry again. He felt safe with all of Stray Kids, but he wanted to be strong for the others, as the oldest and the leader, but Seungmin just wanted him to feel free, to cry, to complain.

Seungmin got up and took Chan's hand and dragged him to the bedroom. He guided Chan to his bed and sat him down, going to close the door.

"The others might come back soon and I know you don't want to be seen like this." Seungmin sat down next to the older and put an arm around his shoulder.

Chan gently leaned into the younger's chest, crying heavily, he wanted to stop but he couldn't, he needed to let his frustration out somehow.

"It's okay, I'm here." The younger said now hugging Chan. "Don't be afraid to show your real emotions with me."

After about half an hour Chan had fallen asleep on Seungmin. Not that he minded, but he thought it would be better if he laid the older down.

He slowly moved the older to lay on his back. Fortunately the leader was already dressed in comfy clothes so he just put the blanket over him and got out of the room.

He was met with Jisung and Changbin who were looking at him worried. Seungmin just smiled at them and they seemed to relax a little.

"He is okay just a rough day." The youngest said.

"Is he sleeping? We heard him crying for quite a bit, but it seemed like someone was already comforting him." Jisung smiled softly at the last part.

"He is sleeping and I was comforting him because I happened to be here when he started crying." Seungmin replied.

"Right, but that doesn't explain why he seems to only like to be comforted by you." Changbin smirked, making Seungmin blush.

"Stop it." The youngest said covering his face while the older two teased him.

"As long as you are with him we have nothing to worry about." Changbin then said with a soft smile.