Minjeong

Minho x Jeongin

Description: Is Jeongin in love with Minho or the other way around?
...

Seungmin and Jeongin are playing around. More like Seungmin bothering Jeongin. He kept teasing him and was having lots of fun.

"Stop it hyung." Jeongin whines but Seungmin doesn't seem to agree.

"Yah Kim Seungmin." Minho raises his voice a little. "You shouldn't bother the youngest."

Seungmin was a bit surprised, but he just smirked and continued to tease Jeongin. He knew Minho did that a lot, so he didn't think much about it.

Soon enough Minho got up and actually went to the pair and physically blocked Seungmin from touching Jeongin.

"Hyung what is it to you?" Seungmin said trying to act angry.

"Just leave. I can't stand him whining anymore." Minho said.

"Hyuung, why would you say that." Jeongin said with a pout.

"Just stop, both of you." Minho said before glaring and leaving.

Well Seungmin didn't stop. He was persistent and wasn't planning on leaving the younger alone.

Jeongin tried to make him stop, or ignore him, but nothing was working and he was losing his patience.

Soon enough he left the room to just try and hide from the older. He looked around  but since it was an unfamiliar place he didn't really know where to go so he just wondered around.

Jeongin didn't succeed in hiding from the older, but he found someone who maybe could help him.

"Hyung." Jeongin called out. Minho turned on instinct even though Jeongin could be calling anyone.

Luckily for him, when he turned around he saw Jeongin waving at him while running in his direction. The youngest neared Minho and then quickly hid behind him.

"Help me hyung. He won't leave me alone." Jeongin said.

Minho then obviously glared at Seungmin who had stopped chasing Jeongin as soon as he saw the younger hide behind Minho.

"Seungmin, you can go ahead and join the others over there." Minho said pointing at Hyunjin, Felix and Jisung who were talking to each other on the other side of the room.

Seungmin nodded and joined the others without saying anything else. Minho didn't really seem like he would want anything else to happen.

Minho then turned to Jeongin with a smile and offered him a snack he had grabbed from the table.

Jeongin accepted and ate happily, while the older just admired him with a smile. When he finished, Jeongin thanked Minho before sitting on a couch nearby.

When Minho was about to leave, the younger grabbed his hand and made puppy eyes at him.

"Don't leave please." Jeongin said.

It's not like anyone could resist him, so Minho sat down next to the younger who immediately laid his head on the older's shoulder.

Minho was really holding himself back from engulfing the younger in a hug and squeezing the life out of him. He didn't just because he knew the younger wasn't really a fan of physical touch.

"See look at him." Minho heard Seungmin say as they all had turned to stare at them.

He didn't really know what he was talking about but he felt Jeongin raise his head with a huff and he didn't like that.

"Yah stop it." He yelled at the others as he put an arm around the younger's shoulders and brought him closer.

Minho could hear them whispering but couldn't understand what they were saying. Jeongin just hid his face with his hands.

"I should just go." Jeongin said trying to get up, but he was held back by Minho.

"Don't let them get to you." Minho said as Jeongin sat down again.

They heard giggling and Jeongin just whined again. Seems like the others weren't done yet. Minho had enough and got up to go talk to them, but Chan stopped him.

"I will go talk." He said, so Minho sat again next to the youngest, who was flushing red.

"It's okay." Minho said patting his head.

"Uuuu" Felix's voice was heard "He is comforting you." Then Minho understood what was going on, when he saw the smirk on his face.

"So that's what you have been teasing him about." He said looking at the others.

"Well he is just head over heels for you. You see him blushing and looking for you all the time." Jisung smiles which only makes Jeongin curl himself, bringing his knees to his chest and hiding.

"Oh guys you are all wrong." Minho smirks and just gets a few confused looks.

"What?" Chan asks.

"I am the one who is madly in love with him, not the other way around." Minho smiles as they all stare in shock.

Jeongin raises his head just to look at Minho with wide eyes not believing what he heard.

"He is too cute and lovable." Minho smiles at Jeongin, while ruffling his hair. "So stop teasing him."

Minho then got up and left the room. He didn't go far before he heard that sweet voice calling him.

"Hyuuung." Jeongin called out running after him.

"Why are you following me?" Minho questioned continuing to walk.

"I-Is it true?" Jeongin asked.

"Is it not obvious?" He laughs.

"Oh.. So it isn't." Jeongin said with disappointment.

"What?" Minho faced him.

"It's nothing. It's okay." Jeongin smiled sadly.

"Do you really believe that?" Minho asked. "I would literally die for you."

Jeongin just stared at him. He was trying to understand if he was messing around or not.

"Do you really like me?" Jeongin asked shyly.

Minho was losing his mind over Jeongin's cuteness. How could he not be in love with the guy.

Jeongin found himself pinned to the wall. Minho's face so close to his looking directly in his eyes.

"I am so in love with you, I am going crazy." Minho whispered. "So please don't make it harder for me to contain myself."

"I-I like you." Jeongin said.

It was Minho's turn to be surprised about the statement. His ears turning red immediately.

"May I?" Minho asked with a sweet smile.

"Of course." Jeongin said.

Minho closed the gap between them. It was a sweet kiss, to show the feelings they had been to afraid to admit until then.

They pulled away shortly. Both shy but Jeongin hid his face in Minho's neck, who in return just wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you." Minho said.

"Me too." Jeongin answered.