Binchan

Chan x Changbin

Description: Changbin is qualified as. Chan's house wife. After a drink they start talking more about this.
...

"Which member do you rely on the most?" The interviewer asks.

"Well I think I rely most on Lee Know, I feel like if I have something important I could always count on him." Chan answers.

"What about emotionally, do you go to Lee Know when you need support or someone to listen to you?" The interviewer continues.

"I think emotionally, the one who gets me the most is Changbin, maybe cause we have been together a bit longer, but I feel like whenever I have something to talk about, to vent, he is probably the first one I go to. Not that the others are any less, but I surly would go to Changbin first." Chan answers thoughtfully.

"Okay. This was the final question. Goodbye everyone, see you in the next one." The guy said. "Thank you Chan, it was good to have you today."

"No, no, thank You." Chan bowed and thanked the staff before leaving.

Later he met with the members in a restaurant. They decided to eat out together since they had to work until late and no one wanted to cook.

"Channie we saw the show." Felix said in a cute voice.

"What? You all saw that, weren't you supposed to be working during the live?" Chan questioned.

"You know the staff wanted to see you, so some of us were finished and some stopped to watch the show for a few moments." Seungmin said with a smirk.

"Well fine, let's not talk about that." Chan said turning to his food.

"About what? About your work wife Minho hyung or your house wife Changbin hyung?" Jisung said.

All started laughing except the three mentioned. Obviously Chan's ears were turning red at this point and he was really embarrassed about what he said.

"Hyung I am very disappointed." Minho said suddenly with a fake pout. "How could you say I don't get you."

"N-No, it's not that." Chan panicked.

"So you were lying? You didn't mean it?" Changbin asked.

"N-No..." Chan trailed off.

They all start laughing again, except for Chan who was now worried he hurt their feelings.

"I'm kidding hyung." Minho laughed putting a hand on the older's shoulder. "We all knew I am just a work wife."

"Hey you know that's not what I meant." Chan smiled.

"Ew go be like that with your house wife." Minho said.

"Yah I am not his wife, we are good friends." Changbin said.

"Right." Seungmin rolled his eyes. "You guys are a married old couple."

"We are not." Changbin protested.

"Let's just eat kids." Chan said and they all agreed since they were hungry.

Later that night they all went home. As soon as Chan opened the door Hyunjin and Jisung immediately took their shoes off and said good night.

"They had a long day." Changbin said with a small smile.

"You too, you should go to sleep as well." Chan answered.

"What about a drink? We only drank cola at the restaurant." Changbin said already heading to the kitchen.

"Sure." Chan followed.

Changbin opened the fridge and passed a can of beer to the older then grabbed one for himself. They sat down on the couch and drank while talking about their day since at the restaurant they preferred listening to the others talking.

"You know I was happy to hear that I was the one you would go to." Changbin said, the alcohol starting to kick in.

"I thought we agreed not to talk about that." Chan smiled.

"Hey I was just saying I was happy." Changbin pouted. "I always try to be reliable for everyone but sometimes I feel like they don't find comfort in me. So when you said that, I thought 'At least I know someone does find comfort in me'."

"Don't say that, you know all the members find comfort in you, not just me. I can barely get you since everyone wants you." Chan chuckled making Changbin laugh as well.

"I really hope so." Changbin says staring in front of him.

"Don't worry Bin, you've got it." Chan said putting a hand on the other's shoulder.

Changbin turned to look at Chan's face then randomly started laughing confusing the other.

"It's situations like this that make them call me your house wife." Changbin said.

"Oh so you like being called my wife?" Chan smirked and Changbin's eyes widen.

"N-No I hate it." The younger said looking away.

"Is that so?" Chan shuffles closer to the boy, grabbing his chin and turning his head to face him.

"I-I don't like it one bit." Changbin says not daring to look in the older's eyes.

"Mhmm" Chan hums still having a determined grip on the other's chin.

"M-Maybe I don't hate it." Changbin said under the pressure. "But t-that does not mean I like it."

Changbin finally looked at Chan's face and he felt the teasing in the way the older looked at him.

"F-Fine. Maybe I-I like it a little bit." Changbin whispered pushing off the older's hand and trying to get up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Chan asked pulling him back, but the younger landed on his lap.

"H-Hey what are you doing?" Changbin panicked a little as he tried to get up, but a strong pair of arms wrapped around him.

"It was an accident, but I like it better this way." Chan said as he nuzzled his head in the back of the younger's neck.

"Stop it." Changbin murmured.

"I don't want to. I really like this." Chan said taking in the perfume he so much loved. "You smell heavenly."

"Of course you say that. It's the perfume you gifted me." Changbin answered.

"I knew it was perfect for you." Chan smirked as he gave a light kiss to the younger's neck.

"W-What are you doing?" Changbin whisper-yelled.

"Something I have been wanting to do for a long time." Chan's voice was muffled as he continued to leave kisses.

Chan then grabbed the younger's face and turned it to the side. Looking into each other's eyes, Changbin was the first to lean in and Chan didn't miss a beat to do the same.

The kiss didn't last long, it was just a small kiss to make sure they both knew what they were doing.

They pulled away and Chan cupped the other's face looking serious. The blush had spread through Changbin's cheeks.

"I really like you." Chan said with a soft smile. "If you don't feel the same, let's stop here."

"You know it's not like I kiss people for a hobby." Changbin scoffed and Chan rolled his eyes.

"Well baby, we are both a bit tipsy so we will stop here for today either way." Chan said as he gave a kiss to the younger's nose.

"Can we cuddle?" Changbin asked and Chan's smile grew wider.

"Did you think I would let you get away?" Chan said as they both got up and entered Chan's room giggling to each other.

"See I told you they were gonna end up together someday." Jisung said peeking through the door to make sure they were gone from the living room.

"Did I ever disagree?" Hyunjin said opening the door to go grab some water. "We all knew it was a matter of time."