Chanlix

Chan x Felix

Description: Chan stands up for Felix, but he gets hate for it, so Felix decides to interfere.
...

"Are you stupid?" The MC of some random show said laughing after, trying to make it seem a joke.

Yet those words hurt the others more than the one who received. Felix didn't really mind, cause either way he really didn't understand the game and it was just a joke.

"How do you not understand?" The guy continued.

The glares he got made him stop laughing though. There were at least three people that didn't really like the joke so the guy continued with the show.

A few minutes pass and it is again Felix's turn to play, but it seemed like they did it on purpose to give him the hardest words.

"It's okay I don't mind." Felix had reassured the others before continuing.

Obviously there where a few mistakes and he was very confused, but the MC didn't let that go.

"You have been here for long, how can you not know these words?" He said laughing again.

Felix just laughed awkwardly. After all those times, it was getting uncomfortable for him too, but he couldn't just not play.

"You really must be slow." The guy said, while shoving Felix slightly.

"I think this is enough for today." The leader got up and forced a smile as he neared Felix.

"What? We should at least finish the game." The MC looked at the staff then back at Chan.

"Oh no. We are okay if it ends like this." Chan put an arm around Felix.

The staff said it is fine since they did shoot a lot of things so they will be okay. They just needed the ending scene to conclude.

"Yeah, no." Chan answered to them.

"W-What?" The staff of the show asked perplexed.

"You don't deserve it." The leader answered.

"Excuse me?" The staff asked.

"I said no. I am sorry but I don't like it when my members are uncomfortable." Chan answered.

"Hey Chan hyung, it's fine, I can do it." Felix turned to face the older.

"I know you can, but I don't want you to." Chan said patting his head with a smile.

"I tolerate a harsher joke at some point, but the disrespect he got in today's show is something I don't accept." Chan looked at the staff and then the MC.

"Seems like fame really got to you since you disrespect us like this." The MC said.

"Not at all, I am not doing this because of fame. Even if I was in an unknown group, I wouldn't continue. Treating my members like this isn't an option at any point of our career." Chan said and then told the kids to leave.

They all did without thinking back, except for Felix who felt like it was his fault this happened. It was still hard for him sometimes to understand korean fully, so he thought he should have studied more.

"This is the smartest thing you have done in a while." Minho said with a smirk.

"Yeah, good job old man." Seungmin said.

"Don't encourage him." Felix said. "Let's just go back, if we apologise it will be okay, we shouldn't risk a scandal about this."

"It's okay Lixie, I don't care about any scandals, that was way too much for me to handle." Chan said.