007-008

Chapter 007

When Ruan Changgui and Sun Xiaohui got home, Ruan Yuejin and Ruan Yuehua brothers were playing gyro outside the house, while Ruan Zhigao, Liu Xinghua and Ruan Changsheng Ruan Xi Ruan Jie were sitting in the main hall for dinner.

Ruan Changgui took a look into the room and asked Ruan Yuejin and Ruan Yuehua, "Have you eaten?"

Ruan Yuejin stuffed the rope in his hand into Ruan Yuehua's hand and gasped slightly and said, "Grandpa and grandma said that we have separated and will eat separately in the future. They didn't cook our meal, they only cooked meals for five people.

Ruan Changgui turned his head and went to the stove room of the side room. Seeing that there was no clean rice left in the two iron pots, he felt uncomfortable and swallowed and said, "That's really okay. I'm really a grandparent..."

Sun Xiaohui followed him, but it didn't matter. He whispered, "Forget it, the grain has been distributed to us anyway. We just make it ourselves. Do you still want to eat pickles?"

Ruan Changgui thought about it. It's okay to eat pickles and goose bumps. It's better to make it yourself.

Hungry, Sun Xiaohui did not hesitate much. He turned around and scooped rice.

The new firewood stove is in the small thatched shed opposite, and it will take some days to dry before it can be used. Now they can only use the side house stove for the time being until the new stove can cook.

Now Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua still take their children to eat in the main room. When the stove is separated, they put up a new table bench, and they will eat directly in the side room instead of going to the main room.

Sun Xiaohui put the naughty rice in the pot, walked out of the stove room and rushed into the main room and shouted, "Xiaojie, come and help me burn the fire."

Before she finished eating the rice in Ruan Jie's bowl, she bit her lip and looked out.

Before she could speak, Liu Xinghua said in a loud voice, "Xiaojie is eating. I don't have time to set a fire for you."

Sun Xiaohui is still a little afraid of Liu Xinghua. She was probably pinched by Liu Xinghua for more than ten years and squeezed out of psychological pressure. Even if she is separated now, she is a little afraid to choke with Liu Xinghua.

So she was steady and said, "Then eat quickly."

Seeing Ruan Jie open her mouth to answer, Ruan Xi quickly picked up a soy sauce and carrot and stuffed it into her mouth, so that she couldn't answer.

Ruan Zhigao saw the situation and said, "Whoever eats it will burn it."

Sun Xiaohui stood outside with her eyebrows - hey! My daughter can't call her up yet. Mind your nose into other people's business and eat more farts!

However, she didn't have an attack. She turned around and went back to the stove to burn the fire. She said to Ruan Changgui, "Go and pick two eggplants and a handful of chili in the self-retained land we distributed to us, and then go to the chicken coop to pick up the eggs. Let's have some good food tonight."

There were ten old hens in the family, and they were given five, and the chicken nests were separated.

Ruan Changgui went out when he heard the words, picked eggplant and peppers in the field, came back to wash them and put them on the cutting board, and then went to the chicken coop to pick up the eggs. Five hens laid three eggs, two of which did not.

After picking up the eggs, Ruan Jie just finished his meal.

Sun Xiaohui stretched out her head behind the stove and called her, "Dead girl, why don't you come and help?"