Chapter 123

Chapter 123

Naturally, neither Wen Xiao nor Ruan Jie could appreciate such fashion. Both of them had tense expressions and tightened their lips, for fear that they couldn't help laughing directly. Especially Wen Xiao, suddenly he was not so angry.

Coco and Lele didn't stop many times below, but they smelled it, so they asked Ruan Xi's permission, brought a plate of cakes, greeted with a smile, and took Lele upstairs and went back to the room.

The two of them entered the cocoa's room. Coco put down the pastry, took off the wig and threw it on the table. While turning on the air conditioner with the remote control, he said with a sigh of relief, "Oh, it's so hot." It made her sweaty.

Lele was forced. Seeing that she took off her wig, she also sent it to take it.

Coco sat down in the chair to rest, ate dessert while turning over the album in his mobile phone, looking through two to Lele, and asked him in a group photo of their hedgehog explosion head, "Isn't it fashionable? How handsome."

Le Le: "..."

He can't appreciate this fashion either.

Coco himself was quite satisfied. He ate dessert and turned over the album. The more he looked at it, the more he liked it, and he hummed again.

Ruan Xi herself is a person who has experienced all ages. Of course, her thoughts are not so old-fashioned. She can understand and don't put them to heart about the things done by adolescent children.

She and Ruan Jiewen Xiao continued to have afternoon tea and chat, and talked about how to guide children who are puberty, how to treat the opposite sex correctly, and their favorite heterosexuals.

Of course, Ruan Jie has no worries in this regard. Her Chen Xu family is already a college student.

She just said, "Don't be angry, it will pass."

Anyone who is fourteen or fifteen years old and sixteen or seventeen years old will grow up.

At the end of the conversation, Wen Xiao also opened it. Naturally, he did not plan to go back to Xie Doudou's trouble, but planned to adopt new strategies and methods to talk to him about these adolescent topics in the most appropriate way.

After eating the afternoon tea and chatting, Ruan Jie and Wen Xiao did not stay for dinner and went home in the evening.

As soon as their front feet left, Ling Yao came back from work.

When Ruan Xi saw Ling Yao, he said, "Let's go and show you your fashionable children."

Ling Yao didn't know what she meant and followed her upstairs.

When I knocked on the door of Cocoa upstairs, I didn't see any fashionable children, but a normal pair of children.

Ruan Xi was stunned, "What about your hairstyle just now?"

Coco said, "Wwig."

Ruan Xi: "..."

I thought I was bold, but it turned out to be fashionable.

Coco realized something and his eyes lit up and said, "Do you really want to see it?"

After saying that, she immediately got up, first sent it to Lele to put on, and then put it on for herself. After wearing it, she pinched Lele and stood in front of Ruan Xi and Ling Yao. She looked up at Ling Yao and asked with a good face, "Dad, how's it?"

Ling Yaoqing cleared his throat, "Well, it looks good."

It's ridiculous, "Dad, you still have vision."