Chapter 056

Chapter 056

Treated like this by the closest and beloved sister, Ruan Qiuyang was even more aggrieved. His tears that had stopped fell down in an instant. He fell his face and followed Ye Qiuwen and said, "Sister, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it."

Ye Qiuwen didn't want to talk to her. She went into the room and closed the door directly.

Ruan Qiuyang stood outside the door and didn't enter for a while, nor did he enter for a while. She stood outside the door, sucking her nose, tears and picking her fingers, and whispered to the door and continued to apologize: "Sister, I really didn't mean to hurt you..."

With that, he sucked his nose, "I just saw Ruan Xi, Ruan Jie, Ruan Qiuyang and others used good snowflake cream. I couldn't help itching, and I also wanted to use it. But I didn't dare to ask you, so I was confused for a moment... Whoo..."

Speaking of which, he stood and cried again.

As soon as she cried for a while, she suddenly heard footsteps on the stairs, so she quickly raised her hand to wipe her tears and sucked her nose to make herself look less miserable.

Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie Ruan Qiuyue went upstairs and went up the stairs to see Ruan Qiuyang standing outside Ye Qiuwen's room. Ruan Xi looked at her and asked, "What's the matter?" Doesn't she let you in?"

Ruan Qiuyang didn't look at Ruan Xi and said with a nasal voice, "It's none of your business."

Ruan Xi smiled. Before he could speak again, the door opened from inside, and then Ye Qiuwen's voice came out, "Come in quickly. Don't stand outside anymore. It seems that I have bullied you."

Ruan Qiuyang looked at Ye Qiuwen's attention to her. He couldn't help but have a wet and flat mouth, and sided into the room.

In order to prevent Ruan Xi and Ruan Qiuyue from continuing to watch the bustle, she naturally closed the door and locked it immediately after entering the house.

Of course, Ruan Xi, Ruan Jie and Ruan Qiuyue did not have the time to watch their excitement. The three of them went into the room next to them, sat down in their own positions at the desk, and continued to open the books and learn to do their homework.

Ruan Xi himself is actually revisiting the knowledge and review of junior high school, and there are basically no obstacles. But Ruan Jie started school from scratch, and she worked harder. It was difficult to self-study, and it was all brought by Ruan Xi.

Towards noon, Ruan Xi took out his pen and filled it with ink and wrote a letter to his family and Ling Yao. Because thousands of miles away, it is naturally to tell good news but not worry. It mainly talks about good things.

For example, Ruan Hongjun's various interesting stories, such as Ruan Qiuyue's relationship with them, and the warm and friendly Ye Fan. The rest of Ruan Changfu, Feng Xiuying and Ye Qiuwen, Ruan Qiuyang and Ruan Hongbing were all taken in one stroke and didn't say anything.

After writing the letter, she carefully folded the writing paper and put it in her pocket.

After lunch, she did not go back upstairs to buy envelopes and stamps after lunch. After writing the mailing address, she put the two letters into the green mailbox.

After posting the letter, Ruan Jie looked through the delivery port into the mailbox and said, "I don't know how long it will take."

Ruan Xi's big estimate is calculated, "It will take half a month at the earliest, and the slowest may not be more than a month."

It takes a long time for the letter to arrive at Tianfeng Commune from here. When you get to the commune, the postman will take it up the mountain to distribute it. The postman is responsible for the whole Fengming Mountain, and the delivery of letters is also very slow.