053-054

Chapter 053

Before going to bed at night, Ruan Xi carefully put the auditory certificate into his schoolbag. In addition to listening certificates, the schoolbag is also equipped with brand-new notebooks and iron pencil boxes. In the pencil box are pencils, erasers, pencil knives and other learning utensils.

After installing it, she and Ruan Jie put their schoolbag on the desk and went to bed and pulled the lamp to sleep.

Ruan Jie was not sleepy at all. She was nervous and excited at the thought of going to school tomorrow. After all, I have never seen anything in the world when I grew up in the countryside, so I couldn't help being nervous and excited when I had something to do.

Unable to sleep, she talked to Ruan Xi and whispered, "Qiu Yue said that most of the school was children in the compound, and most of them were children of cadres. Nothing like me was nothing, or from the countryside..."

Knowing that she was worried that others would look down on her and that she would be ashamed, Ruan Xi pinched her hand and said, "Didn't I accompany you? What are you afraid of?" Just keep one thing in mind. We are here to read and study, and nothing else matters.

Ruan Jie took a breath gently and nodded and repeated, "We are here to read and learn, and we are here to read and learn."

Ruan Xi smiled and said, "Remember it in your heart."

Ruan Jie felt so nervous after reading for a while, and then asked Ruan Xi, "Sister, which grade should we go to school tomorrow?" My uncle says it's up to us, and I'll listen to you."

Ruan Xi thought for a moment and said, "Let's listen to the fifth grade class every day first. If there is no problem, let's go straight to junior high school. However, more than half of the semester of junior high school courses, we may not be able to keep up, so we have to teach ourselves.

Ruan Jie looked sideways at her, "Self-study?"

"Uh-huh." Ruan Xi said, "My goal is to do nothing in the next two and a half years. I have to use all the resources available around me. Teachers or students with good grades, such as Ye Fan, have learned and thoroughly understood the content of junior high school and senior high school. Even if you don't eat or sleep, you must do it."

Ruan Jie was shocked by her, "Two and a half years? Have you finished all the knowledge of junior high school and senior high school?"

Ruan Xi turned his head and looked at her: "I didn't finish learning, but I can understand."

Ruan Jie is not very confident. "Can it work?"

Ruan Xi said, "Where there is a will, there is a way."

Compared with Ruan Xi's own era, the academic pressure in this era can be said to be very small. There are only two years in junior high school and senior high school. Those who go to school hardly study much, because this era attaches more importance to one's ideological awareness and political performance, and no one pays attention to academic performance at all.

Many people go to school to junior high school or high school, and a small number of them go to the countryside to become educated youths. In fact, many people's education level is not high. It is said that it is an intellectual young man, but in fact, there is no knowledge at all.

In such a general environment, although there are many people taking the college entrance examination, seriously, not many people are really competitive. After all, there is only one month of review time from the resumption of the college entrance examination to the exam.

They spent two and a half years on this matter wholeheartedly, and the probability of getting the exam is very high.

Ruan Jie saw that Ruan Xi was always so confident and moved forward. As long as she wanted to do something and did what she said after making up her mind, she would be infected every time, so this time she was also full of strength.