092-093

Chapter 092

Ruan Changsheng came back from the opposite side, picked up herbal tea and drank half a cup in one bite, and said comfortably, "Harry up!"

After enduring this grandson for a long time, I finally got out of this anger, and finally I don't have to see him again.

Ruan Xi got up and went into the house and renewed another cup of tea. "No one should dare to sell our clothes of the same style in the future."

I don't know anywhere else. At least 49 cities should not have it again. So many vendors watched with their own eyes how Sun Wei was unlucky. When Sun Wei was severely fined, they would definitely not dare to take this risk again.

They must not figure it out for a while, but they knew that Sun Wei was fined for selling their clothes of the same style. Sun Wei had an accident. They certainly dared not make any more loopholes to continue selling.

While Ruan Xi said this, several ready-to-wear stall owners on the street who learned the news bit their ears and said a few words to each other, all looked through their own clothes, and put away all the same clothes of Rose Pavilion.

Their clothes are mixed with the sale, and the Rose Pavilion doesn't have many clothes, and they can be collected quickly.

He closed the store door before dark to find Qian Kuan to go home. Ruan Changsheng spit on the road and told Qian Kuan what happened after Sun Wei opened today. Especially when the inspector came to arrest someone, he almost got out of his hand and acted.

Qian Kuan's eyes were full of pain and regretted, "If I had known that I would have changed with you today!"

Ruan Changsheng smiled and said, "If you have heard it, just think of it has seen it."

Although Ruan Xi has only worked in the Industry and Commerce Bureau for half a year, there are not many people he knows, so it is convenient to do things. Sun Wei's matter was quickly investigated and the amount of compensation was determined. Since then, the grandson has never appeared in the front door.

Ruan Changsheng only felt that he had fought a victory and was energetic every day.

When he saw his family, he had to tell the matter, to Qian Kushi, Ruan Cuizhi and Yue Haofeng. When Ruan Jie and Chen Weidong returned to the countryside at the weekend, he also told them about it during dinner.

After listening to Chen Weidong, he answered, "This is really very happy!"

Chen Weidong and Ruan Jie fell in love for a year last year and got married with a license at the beginning of spring this year. After the two got married, the company gave them a house, but they will take time to come to the countryside on the weekend.

After getting along with each other for more than half a year, Chen Weidong has long been very familiar with his family and does not regard himself as an outsider at all.

After talking about Sun Wei, the topic at the dinner table changed a few waves. Finally, when it came to Ruan Jie and Chen Weidong, Ruan Cuizhi asked them, "Are you going to hold a banquet?"

When it comes to this matter, Ruan Jie and Chen Weidong looked at each other. Ruan Jie said, "We are not in a hurry about this matter. Let's discuss it. When grandparents come over, the whole family can go to the restaurant for a meal."

Referring to Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua, Yue Haofeng said, "Why don't you go back today for the Spring Festival and take your parents."

Ruan Cuizhi said, "It's not the problem that we can't answer, it's the problem that they can't come."