082-083

Chapter 082

Looking at Ruan Xi like this, Ye Qiuwen was a little afraid of her and subconsciously stepped back, "I don't know what you're talking about..."

I don't know?

Ruan Xi shook his hand hard and slapped him fiercely. After playing, he stared at her and asked, "Ling Yao! Do you remember?"

Ye Qiuwen was beaten red at the corners of her mouth. She only felt that half of her face had become swollen with pain. Her face was numb with pain and almost lost consciousness. At the same time, her brain was stunned and stunned.

Ruan Xi was born in the countryside and grew up in the countryside. Since she was a child, she climbed up the mountain, beat pig grass and dried farm work. The most important thing she lacked was strength. She was not afraid of Ye Qiuwen fighting with her. Although Ye Qiuwen is a little bigger than her, she is not as strong as her.

Seeing Ye Qiuwen's silence, Ruan Xi shook his hand and slapped her again.

She used all her strength at every time, bursting out all the strength in her body, almost venting, and every time she wanted to kill her.

Lu Yuanzheng struggled to come to protect Ye Qiuwen, but he couldn't move at all when he was pressed by Xu Zhuo.

So he continued to scold Xu Zhuo: "Xu Zhuo, you bastard!" Let go!! Let go!! You are hooligans!! It was agreed to make it clear to face that if Qiu Wen hadn't done it, you would have apologized to her and return her innocence! That's the result!!!"

No matter how irritable Lu Yuanzheng was, Ruan Xi stared at Ye Qiuwen and asked, "Do you remember?"

Ye Qiuwen squeezed her finger and made a false voice, but still insisted on that sentence: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Ruan Xi slapped and pulled it up again. This time, he smoked even heavier, and Ye Qiuwen slowly ooated a wisp of blood at the corners of her mouth.

The body shook twice, and the bloody smell spread in her mouth, and Ye Qiuwen finally realized that she wanted to fight back. But before she raised her hand, she was grabbed by Ruan Xi and pushed it on the chair. Ruan Xi held her down and still stared at her and asked, "Do you remember?"

Ye Qiuwen couldn't be pressed. Half of her face hurt like fire, and she felt that she had been smashed. She looked up at Ruan Xi, looked at Ruan Xi's frost and anger in her eyes, and suddenly shook her body and laughed. Then he laughed more and became more epileptic, and his mood looked a little abnormal.

At this time, Xu Zhuo suddenly asked, "Who is Ling Yao?"

Ruan Xi heard the voice and looked at Xu Zhuo, and he frowned and the soles of his eyes were blackened.

Ye Qiuwen still smiled and turned her head to look at Xu Zhuo.

Ruan Xi didn't answer. Xu Zhuo stared at her coldly and continued to ask, "Aren't you here to ask me about the letter I wrote today?" Who is this Ling Yao? I've never heard you mention it. Do you have someone else in your heart?

Ruan Xi's expressions alternated, as if he was really guilty. He couldn't say, "Of course not. Don't you believe me?" I'm not the kind of person who can step on two boats. Ling Yao is a woman. There is no boy named Yao and Yao next to Wang Zi.

Xu Zhuo still stared at her, with a suspicious expression, "Really?"

Ruan Xi suddenly became a little angry. He looked at Xu Zhuo and shouted, "Of course! Now I'm here to settle accounts with Ye Qiuwen. Why do you doubt me? What's wrong with you! I said Ling Yao is a woman! It's a woman! Yao next to the word Wang!"