Chapter 097

Chapter 097

Ruan Qiuyue tidyed up things in the room. When he saw Ling Yao, he was surprised. He smiled and greeted him with a smile: "Hello, scientist."

Ling Yao couldn't help introducing himself again: "I can't weigh it. Just call me Ling Yao."

Ruan Qiuyue smiled and said, "Okay, Brother Ling Yao."

As soon as he finished speaking, Ruan Hongjun and Ruan Hongbing came in again with sacks.

The two put down the sack and gasped and said with a sweaty bead, "It should be almost done to move it again."

Don't rush back to move immediately. Ruan Xi asked them, "Let's take a break and drink."

Ruan Hongjun was not in a hurry. He followed Ruan Xi to the main room with Ruan Hongbing Ruan Qiuyue. Naturally, Ling Yao also followed him. Five people in the room sat down at the round table, picked up their glasses and drank water.

The water has been boiled and poured out a long time ago. It will be cooler. Just drink it and understand the heat.

Ruan Hongjun poured a large glass of water in one bite and put down the glass and took a good breath.

After shouting, he looked at Ling Yao and asked, "Sister, do you want you to help us move?"

Ruan Xi was about to say no. It was easy for him to take a break on Sunday. How could she ask him to move and do physical work, but before she spit out her words out of her mouth, Ling Yao looked directly at Ruan Hongjun nodded and answered, "Uh-huh."

Ruan Xi was stunned for a moment and didn't say anything, so he had to take the corners of his mouth and smile at him.

Ruan Hongjun was very rude. He smiled and said, "Then you can ride a tricycle later."

Ling Yao did not refuse, but answered directly: "Okay."

Ruan Hongjun reached out and patted him, "What's good?"

As he said, he looked at Ruan Hongjun, "If you are tired, let me ride it."

Ruan Hongjun hasn't spoken yet, and Ling Yao said again, "It's okay. I'll ride it."

Ruan Qiuyue and Ruan Hongbing watched what they robbed and robbed between them and silently picked up the water glass and drank water.

Because Ruan Qiuyue and Ruan Hongbing couldn't help much, Ruan Xi didn't let them follow him when he went to the countryside to move things. It's just that something was pulled over and asked them to help move it, and all the rooms were cleaned up.

After a good rest, Ruan Xi and Ruan Hongjun are ready to move back for the last time. This time, Ling Yao will help.

Three people came out of the gate of the yard, and Ling Yao went straight to the tricycle and sat down.

Ruan Xi followed him, grabbed his arm and pulled him down. "Come down, I'll ride."

The tricycle itself is heavier and has three wheels. It is tiring and slow to ride, which is not as light as riding a bicycle. If he really wants to help, just let him go cycling.

But Ling Yao sat still, looked at her and said, "I'll ride."

Ruan Xi: "..."

Sure enough, it's not the child when he was a child, and his way of speaking has changed.

When he was a child, he was obedient. Basically, she said what she said, which was never so irrenegotiable.

In this case...