110-111

Chapter 110

After Wen Xiao changed her clothes, Ruan Xi went to help her measure her figure carefully.

After measuring it, the three of them sat down and chatted for a while. It was not easy to see that they had stayed long enough, and there were no other important things. Xie Dongyang and Wen Xiao didn't disturb Ruan Xi any more. After all, this was not leisure time.

Ruan Xi got up and sent them out of the office and asked Cheng Nuoduo to send them for a while.

After sending Wen Xiao and Xie Dongyang away, Ruan Xi returned to the office and sat down. He thought about picking up the phone for a while. The phone was connected twice. She said to the microphone, "Mr. Qian, let's have dinner tonight. It's my treat."

Qian Kui was very keen and asked directly, "I'm so happy. Have you come down the demolition payment?"

Ruan Xi smiled and said, "I can't hide anything from your fifth aunt."

Qian Kuan also laughed and said, "Okay, I haven't got together for a long time. It's time for my family to get together in the evening."

Ruan Xi called Qian Kuan and then called the office of the director of the Rose Pavilion Clothing Factory. After the phone was connected, she said the same thing as Ruan Cuizhi: "Director Ruan, let's have dinner with your family tonight. It's my treat."

Ruan Cuizhi naturally deserved it, but she said, "Don't go out to eat. My parents don't like it. It's very tossed every time. Just buy some dishes and cook them at home. It's lively. Old people like it.

Ruan Xi thought for a moment, "Okay, I'll get off work early to buy vegetables."

He hung up with Ruan Cuizhi, and Ruan Xi called Ling Yao and Ruan Jie again. Ruan Qiuyue did not specifically call her because it was usually inconvenient to go to school and contact her.

After saying that the family would have dinner together in the evening, Ruan Xi left work earlier. She drove to the vegetable market to buy vegetables, went to the roast duck restaurant to buy a roast duck, and then drove directly to Ruan Cuizhi's house.

Stopting outside the alley, Ruan Xi carried a few dishes into the yard first. Before he entered the inner courtyard, as soon as he walked to the second door, he began to shout, "Grandpa and grandma, I'm coming."

Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua were sitting in the yard to chop chicken and eat mixed chicken. When they saw Ruan Xi coming, their faces lit up. At the same time, they smiled and said, "Xiaoxi is coming."

Ruan Xi carried the vegetables to the kitchen, "Is you feeding the chicken again?"

In order not to be too boring for Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua to go to the city, Ruan Cuizhi and others arrested all the chickens in the countryside and raised them in the outer courtyard, so that they could continue to keep up and play.

Liu Xinghua replied, "It's right away."

Ruan Xi took the dishes and went out of the car to pick them. This time, he just got out of the gate of the yard and met Ruan Yue, who was about to come back from school. Ruan Yue is now in the second grade of primary school and is already a lovely little girl.

Seeing Ruan Xi, she shouted, "Sister."

Ruan Xi touched her head and said to her, "Yueyue is over."

After greeting, she continued to go to the car to pick up the dishes. Ruan Yue followed her and helped her mention two things.

When Ruan Xi carried all the dishes into the kitchen, Liu Xinghua gave Ruan Zhigao the task of feeding chickens and got up and came to choose vegetables with Ruan Xi. Naturally, when choosing vegetables, you have to talk. Liu Xinghua asked Ruan Xi, "Is there nothing happened yet?"