108-109

Chapter 108

Wen Xiao stood in front of the mirror in a suit. She looked at herself in the mirror, while other customers were looking at her. Not only look at it, but also whisper how beautiful these clothes are to wear on her.

The temperament of celebrities is always better than that of ordinary people, and their clothes are more beautiful on their bodies.

Wen Xiao felt very satisfied with the sets he tried. He put it on the mirror and looked left and right, and finally took them off. One of them was given by the lottery, and the rest were paid by Xie Dongyang.

Wen Xiao tried on clothes and bought clothes here, directly pushing the popularity of the opening ceremony to the highest point.

After the opening ceremony during the day, all the staff and invited relatives and friends, as well as all the people in the family, went to the restaurant to eat together.

Because the opening event was very successful, it was also very lively when eating and drinking.

As the big owner of the Rose Pavilion, Ruan Xi inevitably drank a little more wine.

After dinner, everyone waved politely in the night, making each other more careful on the way and dispersing home. Ling Yao drove Ruan Xi and Ruan Qiuyue, first sent Ruan Qiuyue back to school, and then took Ruan Xi home.

There were only two people left in the car. Ruan Xi sat on the co-pilot and looked at him with his head. He looked sober and suddenly asked him, "What do you think, sister? Is my sister awesome?"

Ling Yao drove in the car and said, "Yes, my sister is very good."

Ruan Xi smiled with satisfaction and said, "Don't call me sister, call me... rich woman!"

Ling Yao turned his head and looked at her and couldn't help laughing, "Okay, rich woman."

Ruan Xi was even more satisfied. Suddenly, he fell in love with his eyes and kissed Ling Yao's face with a full of wine. It's not romantic and gentle pro-law. When you kiss, you also make a sound - MUA~

After kissing, you should also say, "You deserve the rich woman's kiss."

Ling Yao couldn't help laughing and replied, "Thank you, rich woman."

Because the rich woman drank and went home, she would never wait for her to remove her makeup, wash and take a shower.

It was not until midnight that the courtyard completely calmed down.

The next day, Ling Yao was woken up by the alarm clock and reached out and pressed the alarm clock to get up. Because Ruan Xi drank wine and went to bed late, he did not wake her up, but let her sleep at home for a while.

Ruan Xi had already three poles a day when she woke up. She got up to wash up and have lunch directly.

After dinner, I sat down at the company for a while, and there was a knock on the door.

After saying "come in", the door was opened from the outside.

Qian Kuan took another newspaper in his hand and sent it to Ruan Xi and said, "The reporter should have come yesterday. Our opening activity was published in the newspaper again, focusing on who was the lucky star who got the clothes, and Wen Xiao."

Ruan Xi took off the newspaper and read it. The reporter actually interviewed two other customers who got clothes. They also took pictures of Wen Xiao standing in front of the mirror trying on clothes, and gave a lot of pages to report on the matter.

I didn't spend a penny of advertising from beginning to end. When I went to the newspaper twice, I earned enough heat. Naturally, Ruan Xi also felt very happy, and there was an unconcealable smile at the corners of his eyebrows and mouth.