115-116

Chapter 115

Ruan Xi and Xie Dongyang went to the office to sit down. While drinking tea, they talked about real estate-related matters. At present, there is nothing specific to talk about. Ruan Xi only asked Xie Dongyang to pay more attention to the government announcement.

As long as the government issue a land bidding announcement, they will sign up.

In addition to letting Xie Dongyang pay attention to the government's announcement, Ruan Xi also asked him to know more about the real estate industry first. Now that you have chosen to do this industry, of course, everything you should know should understand clearly. This is different from upside down.

Of course, doing business is somewhat common. Xie Dongyang has experience in managing trading companies, so it is not difficult to familiarize yourself with real estate. Especially for friends working in relevant departments, you will know seven or eight when you pull them out for dinner and chat.

Three months later, Xie Dongyang took another newspaper to find Ruan Xi, which published a land bidding announcement.

This is such an opportunity. Naturally, Ruan Xi and he did not hesitate much. He went through the bidding registration formalities directly at the specified time and received the official number before the land auction officially began.

After getting the official number, Xie Dongyang said to Ruan Xi, "To be honest, I'm still very nervous. The first time I came into contact with such a big business, this land seems to be 9,000 square meters. The plan is residential land, and the shooting will officially start three days later."

When he said this, Ruan Xi was also a little nervous. After all, she had never done this business. But she knows what happened in this era, so she still has a lot of confidence.

She deliberately answered Xie Dongyang, "What are you nervous about?"

Xie Dongyang said, "I'm worried that I can't get the land, and I'm worried that we can't develop it well, and I'm also worried that we can't develop it, but in the end, this house is not easy to sell. So I haven't I't fooling for so many years?"

Ruan Xi laughed and said, "Don't worry, I can't guarantee anything else, but as long as we build the house smoothly, we will never hit it. Don't you know how many people in the city want to live in a building?

Because there is no commercial house yet. Only units can divide buildings, and many people still live in bungalows. If you can buy a house with a mortgage, many people will definitely be willing to buy a house.

But in Xie Dongyang's opinion, they are all speculating that there is a basis and a basis, but no one can predict what will happen at that time, so they still feel uncertain.

In fact, the main reason is that I haven't done it before, and no one else has done it before, and the investment is too big and the risk is too high.

But no matter what business you do, it is risky, so Xie Dongyang doesn't mean to be cowardly. Now that the company has been established and has been waiting for this day for a long time, it is natural to seize the opportunity.

At 3:00 p.m. three days later, he wore a black suit and tie and entered the auction venue with Ruan Xi.

Nearly 50 enterprises came to participate in the auction, not all local enterprises, but the auction venue was almost full.

Ruan Xi and Xie Dongyang found two empty seats and sat down and waited for the start of the auction.

The mallet raised this time is the leader of the government, wearing a suit and tie.