Chapter 087

Chapter 087

Ye Qiuwen broke her face and didn't say anything. Ruan Xi looked at the expression on her face and couldn't help smiling. Then she didn't waste more time with her and continued to walk into the street to find Xie Dongyang.

The crowd around them came back and forth. After a year, many people changed their new look - some young people wore flared trousers and clam M mirrors, and many women scalded a lion's head like a roll of a hairy dog.

Thoughts that have been imprisoned for more than ten years have gradually become open and vivid in these changes.

Ruan Xi didn't find Xie Dongyang until he reached the middle of the street. He was not conspicuous in the middle of the stalls. She walked through the crowd to his stall. Xie Dongyang looked happy when he saw her face and greeted her first, "Master Xi, are you back?"

Ruan Xi walked around behind his booth and gasped and said, "It's so lively."

Xie Dongyang said, "In the first year, everyone was still waiting and watching. I don't know which direction the policy will change. They all take a conservative attitude and are afraid that they will be unlucky to do something wrong, but now it is relatively clear, so this one has been let go, not as cautious as before. Did you see it when you came over? There were so many women's hot explosive heads, like a poodle?

Ruan Xi smiled and said, "I see, there are still many people wearing flared trousers, which have big legs."

Xie Dongyang sighed and said, "You're right. Do you know what word came out at the end of last year? Ten thousand households, they call those whose family income exceeded 10,000 yuan last year. As soon as this word comes out, I can't hide how much money I earn a year. It's just overnight. Look at the stalls on this street. The stalls are much faster than those shopping.

Ruan Xi still smiled, "How's it going?" Is it easy to make money now?"

Xie Dongyang shook his head and said, "If so many people set up stalls, how can they sell as well as last year? You know what time I got up in the morning, and I got up at five o'clock, otherwise I wouldn't be able to grab a good position here. If the location is not good, it will have a great impact and I can't sell anything.

Ruan Xi looked left and right and whispered, "It's so crowded that I don't want to come."

As a result, her words fell, and someone suddenly called her in front of the stall.

Ruan Xi turned around and saw that it was Mrs. Zhou, so he greeted with a smile, "Grandma Zhou."

Mrs. Zhou looked at her and said, "Xiaoxi, I haven't seen you come here for a long time. Why didn't you come?" I'm waiting for you to make clothes for me. I also introduced you to a few more people. They all have to ask you to make clothes and spring clothes.

Ruan Xi smiled and said, "I'm busy these days. I'll go to your house later in the afternoon."

Mrs. Zhou nodded and said, "Well, I'll wait for you at home."

After saying that, she left on crutches, and Ruan Xi followed her and told her, "Be careful."

Mrs. Zhou waved her hand to her, "It's okay."

After Mrs. Zhou left, two more people came to the booth to have a look, but they didn't buy anything. They left after seeing it.

Xie Dongyang doesn't matter. He seems to be used to it. He answered the topic and asked Ruan Xi, "Then you're not going to set up a stall?"

Ruan Xi looked at him and said, "I brought all my family here and arranged it in the country house. I plan to do a little big this year. I came to you today just to ask you to do me a favor.