041-042

Chapter 041

After dinner, the whole family sat in the room and gave advice to Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua to discuss what to buy as a gift from Qian Kushi's house. It happens that Ruan Cuizhi lived in town and knows more about the customs there.

In fact, it means to bring some decent food, set off the atmosphere of happy events, buy more sweet things, such as rock sugar, white sugar chicken cake, apples, oranges and fruit sugar, and of course, the rest is an indispensable bride price.

Except for the bride price, everything else is not handled on the mountain, so I can only go to the town to buy it. It's convenient to say so. Go to the town to complete everything, turn around and go to the money house to pass the gift, even if you have made a marriage.

Although Ruan Changsheng and Qian Kuan fell in love with themselves, they have all the etiquette that should be in the matter of dating and marriage, and they can't be neglected at all. So the day before he went to town, Liu Xinghua found a matchmaker.

The matchmaker did it very worry-free. She didn't have to run errands in the middle, said good words for the other party back and forth, and directly picked up a ready-made marriage. She was so happy that her mouth was about to laugh.

Because Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua are not young, especially Liu Xinghua's legs and feet are not good, so it's better for young people to toss around, Ruan Changsheng found a good hair and went to the tailor's shop to carry the chair, and planned to carry the chair to the town.

On the morning of the day they were about to leave, Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua couldn't sleep and got up early. The two of them muttered in the room that what kind of dress to wear is decent. It's a big deal for the son to propose a marriage, but he can't lose his face.

In particular, the woman's house is in town, and it should be more decent.

Hearing them muttering, Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Xi Ruan Jie went in with a smile. Ruan Cuizhi helped Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua find suitable clothes to put on, and then took a comb to comb Liu Xinghua's hair and combed her hair meticulously behind her head.

Liu Xinghua was satisfied with it and only said, "It's just a long way to go. I'm afraid it will be messy if you don't get to town."

Ruan Cuizhi smiled and said, "Then I'll go with me?"

Liu Xinghua continued, "It's not impossible. Take this opportunity to go and play." How long have you been on the mountain and haven't gone out? Forget it for us old people. You young people should go out and have a look and play more.

Ruan Cuizhi looked at Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie when she heard this and whispered, "Do you want to go?"

Ruan Xi looked at Ruan Jie. Ruan Jie did not hesitate this time and quickly answered, "I'll go!"

Ruan Jie, who was so afraid of walking on the mountain road, did not hesitate to go, so Ruan Xi naturally nodded and answered.

So the whole family finished breakfast and packed up to go to town together.

But the whole family leaves, and it's also a problem that there is no one in the family. After all, rural people have some chickens and dogs, and they have to be taken care of.

Ruan Changgui and Sun Xiaohui couldn't count on it, and Liu Xinghua didn't want to bother them if they were not in good relationship, so she went to Grandma Zhao and troubled her with a happy smile: "Help me feed the chicken for a few days, and the eggs laid these days belong to you."

Pigs have been fattened, so there is no need to bother.

With eggs, Grandma Zhao naturally was very willing, and she knew that Liu Xinghua was going to town to propose marriage to Ruan Changsheng, so she smiled and said, "Your little fifth son is really good. I don't have to bother. I'll find a daughter-in-law by yourself, and it's still so good."