033-034

Chapter 033

Ruan Changsheng didn't say anything about the two little children holding hands, but just asked, "How about the old man?"

It's not a trivial matter for older people to fall alone, let alone fall into bones, so Ruan Xi looked at him and said, "There's nothing we can do. Anyway, lie down."

Ruan Changsheng and the old tailor are not familiar with each other, and they are not particularly concerned. Just ask.

He took Ruan Xi and Ling Yao back with a flashlight, first sent Ling Yao to the hanging tower, and then went home with Ruan Xi.

When my uncle and nephew were walking on the road, Ruan Changsheng asked Ruan Xi, "Do you like that little nerd very much?"

Ruan Xi replied very simply, "I like it, I look good, and I have a good personality."

Where can I find such a painful cute little brother? There are many skin monkeys like Gao Haiyang in the village.

The kind of high ocean is the naughty naughty naughty child when he was a child, and now he is a bear boy.

She can't wait to hit ten meals a day for such a teenage boy.

Ruan Changsheng suddenly answered, "I don't think he is stunned at all."

Ruan Xi looked at him and said, "I won't be stunned in the first place. Didn't I tell you a long time ago?"

Ruan Changsheng couldn't help laughing. He only felt that Ruan Xi was still simple. He didn't have that idea at all, so he didn't understand what he meant, so he didn't say anything further.

He said that Ling Yao was not stunned. It was the boy who knew that Ruan Xi was the most beautiful girl on Fengming Mountain.

The two of them walked home as they spoke, and the family washed up and were ready to go to bed. Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua both expressed concern about the physical condition of the old tailor. After listening to Ruan Xi's general situation, they went to bed.

Ruan Xi washed up and went to bed, and Ruan Jie and Ruan Cuizhi were not asleep yet.

The two nephews were talking about something else. When Ruan Xi lay down in bed, Ruan Cuizhi also changed the topic of the old tailor and said to Ruan Xi, "In this case, the old tailor can't live without people."

Ruan Xi said, "I have to go there early tomorrow morning."

I'm afraid that he will go to the toilet. It's hard to get up by himself, and his ribs must be hard.

After saying that, she thought of something and said to Ruan Cuizhi, "Third aunt, come with me."

After all, she is a teenage girl. She is not good at strength or all aspects. It's not easy to take care of the old tailor as heavy as a person, especially to lift him up from bed.

If someone could help her with her, it would be easier.

If Ruan Cuizhi goes, she can teach Ruan Cuizhi how to sew sewing machines and make clothes.

Ruan Cuizhi thought for a moment and said, "The old tailor won't have any problem, will he?" He is a little weird."

Ruan Xi said, "He has a strange personality and not a brain problem. You will help me take care of him together. How can he have any problem? He should be grateful to you. I won't let him teach you craftsmanship. I'll teach it myself.

Ruan Cuizhi thought for a moment again and said with a smile, "Then I'll go with you."

Since the old tailor brought Ruan Xi to the village to make clothes a year ago, she saw what Ruan Xi looked like when she made clothes, and later Ruan Xi taught her to lock the buttonholes, her heart has actually itchy and really wants to learn.