~Our First Time~

My Pov:

Once I say this I am the happiest I have ever been especially since starting my career in WWE.

As this is going through my mind she suddenly says something to me.

Rhea: "Are you over thinking again?"

Me: "This time I am not I am actually really happy right now."

Rhea: "Good keep it that way you do not need to be super stressed out from over thinking too much."

Me: "I know..but I do have one question for you."

Rhea: "Yeah?"

Me: "How are you so cool about this and not freaked out about it?"

Rhea: "Because this is something I wanted too and I am just a sweet and cool person I guess."

Me: "So does this mean I have a girlfriend now?"

Rhea: "I am not sure yet.."

Once she says this she has her hand on her chin like she is thinking and she is being really goofy about it.

As she is doing this I start to smile and laugh and as I am doing this I playfully smack her.

Me: "Hey I am here smiling and have heart eyes for you and you are really thinking about it?"

Rhea: "No I just wanted to see how you would react when I did it."

Me: "How did I do?"

Rhea: "You did good I got you to smile and laugh so that is a good thing."

Me: "You're the reason I am smiling and laughing in the first place."

After I say this there isn't a word being said between us.

Because after I say this she kisses me without saying anything.

Once she kisses me something suddenly happens and we both want each other all of sudden.

As this is happening we can't keep our hands off of each other.

That we suddenly go to standing at the corner of the ring to laying down on the floor in the middle of the ring.

As this is happening we are unable to keep our hands off of each other and we want each other so bad right now.

But as we are into this and want this.

I suddenly say something to make sure she is okay with doing this.

Me: "Are you sure about this?"

Rhea: "I never done anything like this but I am ready if you are?"

Me: "I never done anything like this either but I am ready too if it is okay with you?"

Rhea: "I am okay with it this will be something new for the both of us let's just go for it."

Me: "Okay we will not know what it is like until we try it right?"