~Our First Time (Again)~

My Pov:

As this is happening I kiss her without saying anything.

But quickly stop and I kiss her on her neck and go down to her beautiful abs.

Then down to her beautiful tattoos and I cover them in soft kisses.

As I am doing this I go down to the lower half of her body and I look at her.

But before I do anything I make sure this is what she wants or if she changes her mind and doesn't want this.

As she is looking at me she shakes her head which tells me she wants this just like I do.

⚠️ !WARNING SMUT AHEAD! ⚠️
If you do not like smut or stuff like this then please read the next part this is a warning please DO NOT READ!! But if you do like smut and stuff like this then please read at your own risk.

!!THIS IS A WARNING!!

~•><•~

Now that I have her approval to go ahead and start I waste no time to give her what she wants.

As this is going through my mind I gently grab her legs and I open them.

Once I do this I place my tongue at the center of her "area" and I pleasure her until she can't take it anymore.

As I am doing this I realize I have a tongue ring in my tongue which is a perfect way to pleasure her.

While this is going through my mind I continue to pleasure her until I find the perfect spot or find her sweet spot.

After A Few Minutes:

I find her sweet spot and as I am doing this it doesn't take long for things to get messy.

Once this happens my mouth is suddenly filled with some kind of liquid that just came from her.

As I am realizing this I look at her wondering what I should do.

I am thinking if I should spit it out or if I should swallow it...

As I am wondering what to do she suddenly says something to me.

Rhea: "Baby swallow it."

Once she says this she has her hands covering her face like she is embarrassed or something.

But she is blushing like crazy and is little sweaty.

Which tells me she liked what I just did to her.

While these things are going through my mind I suddenly swallow the stuff that is in my mouth.

After I do this I get on top of her but I don't do anything and I just lay here with her.

As we are like this I lift my head up to look at her and try to get her to talk to me.

Me: "Hey look at me it's okay."

Rhea: "What do you mean by it's okay?"