~Enjoying Our Time Together~

My Pov:

As I am saying this I feel myself getting mad so I quickly shut it off and I take a deep breath to calm myself down.

But as I am trying to calm down I see Rhea choking the bartender and seeing this causes me to act quickly and I try to get her to let go of him.

Before things get crazy and we get kicked out or before cops even get called and get involved.

As all these things are going through my mind I look at her to see if it will get her attention.

Me: "Rhea please let go of him we can just leave so we don't cause any trouble please let go of him."

As I am saying this to her it is not working so I gently put my hands on her face to see if this will get her attention.

Once I do this she takes her eyes off of the bartender and she looks at me.

The anger I seen a few minutes ago is gone and she is suddenly looking at me with sad eyes.

As she is looking at me she let's go of the bartender and she is quick to hug me.

While she is hugging me I look at her and I say something to her.

Me: "How about we get out of here and go somewhere else or do you want to go back to your hotel room for the night?"

Rhea: "Maybe going out for drinks wasn't a good idea maybe we should just go back to my hotel room for the night."

Me: "That sounds perfect to me how about we have our own fun and order pizza?"

Rhea: "That sounds better than being here and getting into fights with strangers."

Me: "I agree let's get out of here."

Once I say this we leave this place and we go have our own fun.

A Few Minutes Later

We make it back to her hotel room and we are quick to get out of our clothes and put our pajamas on.

~•><•~

Now that we are back at her hotel room and into comfortable clothes.

She orders pizza for us and we just enjoy the rest of our night just the two of us.

Which is how I wanted it to be in the first place.

I don't need to get drunk to have fun or to go to a bar or club to have fun.

I am just fine with just the two of us talking and hanging out.

I don't need those things to have fun I love what we are doing now this is perfect for me.

As all these things are going through my mind I clear my head and focus on now.

So she doesn't worry about me or question me on if I am okay or not.

An Hour or So Later

We are sitting here talking and laughing having a good time when there is suddenly a knock on the door.

Once we hear the knock she looks at me then gets up off of the bed to go to the door.

After answering the door and getting the pizza.

She makes her way back to the bed but before she sits down.

I get up and quickly make my way over to her.

I then grab the pizza box and put it on the table.

After I do this I suddenly surprise her and I pick her up.

As we are like this she wraps her legs around my waist and wraps her arms around my neck.

Once she does this I look at her and say something to her as I smile softly at her.

Me: "The pizza can wait for now I want you in this bed right now."

After I say this I carry her to her bed and gently lay her down.

Once I do this I waste no time and I gently start removing her clothes.

As I am doing this she follows me and removes my clothes as well until we are both wearing nothing.

After taking each others clothes off we waste no time and get to the fun.

Because I want her and she suddenly wants me so we are not wasting time and getting this fun started.

As all these things are going through my mind I put everything in the back of my mind.

I suddenly find myself focusing on nothing but her as she lays here in nothing looking so good right now.

Me: "You look so hot right now how did I get so lucky to have you?"

As I am saying this she is looking at me with so much love in her eyes.

Which instantly makes me smile and I suddenly feel my heart racing like crazy.

As this is happening I kiss her without saying anything.

~•><•~

A/N: Just a warning there might be SMUT in the next part just a warning for those who read this.

I will try my best not to make it too bad I hope those who read this fan fic or read any of the parts like this and enjoy it.

~•><•~

What will happen next?

Only way to know is read Part 10
~•><•~•~><•~><•~•~><•~><•~

Published on: Mon. Jan. 23rd 2023 at 6:14 PM

Don't forget to comment & vote I would really appreciate it.

Words Written:913

Want to know what happens next continue reading to find out.