~2022 Royal Rumble PPV (Part 3)~

My Pov:

As this is happening she gently grabs my hand and holds it in hers and we walk into the women's locker room together.

Now that we are back in the women's locker room it doesn't take long for everyone to put their attention on us.

As they are looking at us it doesn't take Rhea long to say something to the others.

But as her focus is on the others my focus is on her and I am standing at the door way.

Which is closed waiting to see what happens.

That way if one of them lay a hand on her I am here to back her up that way no one messes with her.

Rhea's Pov:

After talking to my girlfriend I waste no time and I go back into the women's locker room to say something to Sonya.

Because if I do not say anything now she will continue to mess with my girlfriend and soon it will get to flirting and I am not okay with that.

Sonya is known to like women and she will do whatever it takes to get what she wants.

If she likes someone she will easily tell them.

But with Shelly she is my girlfriend and I will not have anyone say anything to her or try to flirt with her.

She is mine and everyone in this locker room will know to stay away from her and if they do not then they will have to deal with me.

Because Shelly is the shy quite type she will not say anything or fight back.

I will say something and I will fight back.

So if anyone says the wrong thing to her or flirts with her.

I will for sure be there to back her up and I will do anything to protect her.

As all of these things are going through my mind I see Sonya talking to the other women superstars.

As I am seeing this I walk up to her and say something to her.

Rhea: "Hey Sonya can I talk to you for a minute?"

Sonya: "Sure."

After she says this she walks away from the other women superstars and she sits on one of the chairs in the locker room putting her attention on me waiting for me to speak.

Rhea: "I heard what you said about Shelly.."

As I am saying this I say my girlfriends name instead of referring to her as my girlfriend so no one knows about us being together.

Because as of right now no one knows anything and Shelly and I are trying to keep it that way.

As this is going through my mind I look at Sonya waiting for her to say something since she is just looking at me.

Sonya: "Okay and?.."

Rhea: "I need you not to say those kinds of things to her."

Sonya: "Why? She didn't have a problem with it so why should I not say those things about her?"

Rhea: "Because I said so and if you have a problem with it I will lay you out right here right now."

Once I say this I look over at Shelly and she is standing in front of the door and she is just looking at me with worried eyes.

Which tells me I need to think before I do something stupid and get myself into trouble or even suspended.

Because as of right now I should be focusing on the women's Royal Rumble match and focus on winning.

Because once I win that will give me the chance to main event wrestlemania and FINALLY have that title shot like I deserve.

As all of this is going through my mind I give Shelly a soft smile to let her know that everything is fine so she doesn't worry so much.

Once I smile at her she gives me a soft smile back.

Which is enough for my heart to go crazy for her right now.

But as this is happening my thoughts get interrupted when I suddenly feel a hand on my leg.

As this is happening I look down and I see Sonya's hand rubbing my leg and I honestly don't like this at all.

While her hand continues to rub my leg I look at her and say something to her.

Rhea: "What are you doing?"

Sonya: "If I can't have my fun with Shelly then I will have my fun with you."

As she is saying this her hand is going further up my leg and going towards my thigh and she has her other hand on my chin looking into my eyes like she is trying to flirt or something.

While this is happening I am suddenly at a loss for words and I don't know what to do.

All I know is I am uncomfortable and want her to stop with this flirting or whatever she is doing.

What will happen next?

Only way to know is read Part 14
~•><•~><•~><•~><•~><•~><•~

Published on: Mon. Mar. 6th 2023 at 11:22 AM

Don't Forget to Comment & Vote I would really appreciate it.

Words Written: 871

Want to know what happens next continue reading to find out.