~Women's 2022 Royal Rumble Match (Part 3)~

Meanwhile with Rhea:

She is backstage watching me go into the ring on the TV.

Rhea's Pov:

Once my girlfriend leaves the entrance way to go to the ring.

I wish I would've gotten a kiss from her but I understand why she didn't kiss me.

Because there was still people backstage and she didn't want us getting caught by anyone.

Because we would've gotten questioned right away by everyone.

So I see why she didn't do it and just left plus we are trying to keep things with us a secret.

We aren't trying to do things and get caught by someone or even get in trouble by the boss.

While this is going through my mind I keep my eyes on the TV.

I have my focus on my girlfriend to make sure she is okay and to make sure she doesn't get eliminated too early.

As I am watching her in this match I see she is fighting hard and trying to get everyone off of her so she doesn't get eliminated.

While I am seeing this I continue to root for her but deep down I am really proud of her.

Because this is her first women's Royal Rumble match and she is doing really really well.

This is also my first women's Royal Rumble match too so we are going into this together.

As my focus is on the TV I see the next entry is up and it is entry number #23.

Which means I am next which also means Shelly and I can work together to take everyone down and eliminate them.

While this is going through my mind and I have my eyes on the TV.

I also get ready that way when my number comes up.

I will be ready and I can go out to the ring and destroy everyone that gets in my way or gets in my girlfriends way.

A Few Minutes Later:

As I am standing here waiting for the countdown to start and for my number to come up.

I have my focus on the TV and within a few minutes the WWE Universe starts the countdown and number #24 comes up.

As my number comes up I make it to the stairs to get ready to go into the ring.

But once my entrance music hits and I get ready to leave to go to the ring.

Someone says my name and this gets my attention because maybe the numbers have changed and I am not next.

Or

Maybe the boss needs to talk to me about something important.

But as this is going through my mind I suddenly hear my name again.

Which causes me to look at the person talking to me and calling my name.