~Women's 2022 Royal Rumble Match (Part 7)~

My Pov:

Now that Sonya is eliminated Rhea is quick to put her attention on me.

Rhea: "Baby enough!!"

Me: "I almost had her eliminated why did you get in the middle of it?!"

Rhea: "Because look.."

As she is saying this she points to Sonya as she is laying on the floor outside of the ring talking to the Referees outside of the ring.

While I am looking at Sonya I see she has blood all over her face along with open cuts and some bruises on her face.

As I am seeing this I can't believe I did that to her.

I am just now realizing what Rhea said about enough and tried to stop me.

Me: "Oh wow I did that to her?.."

Rhea: "Yeah I tried to stop you but you got mad and just kept hitting her."

Me: "I must've gotten so mad that I blacked out.."

Rhea: "That is why I stopped you because if I didn't you could've killed her. You have to remember this is your job you can't let your emotions or anger get the best of you. Because you could seriously hurt someone or even kill them. I don't need you spending your life in jail or prison for murder because you killed someone."

Me: "But she almost killed you and was laughing about it and you think that is okay?!.."

Rhea: "But she didn't kill me."

Me: "Yeah but you're missing the point she could've and if it wasn't for me and a few others her and her "so called" buddies would've killed you. I am not okay with that I will never be okay with that because she hurt you for no reason."

Rhea: "Let's talk about this later let's get through this match."

Me: "Okay.."

Once I say this I hold my tears back that are trying so hard to leave my eyes right now.

As this is happening I realize I have blood on my hands and I can't go on with the match like this.

So I look over at Sonya and I see emergency medics are working on her like they are wiping the blood off of her face and they are closing the open cuts on her face.

As I am seeing this I say something to one of the emergency medics.

Me: "Can I have a white towel to get this blood off of my hands?"

Once I say this one of the emergency medics get a white towel out of their emergency medical bags and they get up and hand it to me.

Now that I have the towel I quickly get the blood off of me and I go on with the match like nothing ever happened.

A Few Minutes Later:

As everyone is in the ring fighting one another entry 27-30 make their way into the ring.

Which means all 30 women are now in the ring for this Women's Royal Rumble match.