~HeartBroken 💔 (Part 4)~

My Pov:

As I am saying this to her I am kind of annoyed and upset because of the way she is acting.

She has been nothing but annoyed and aggravated whenever she talks to me and I haven't done anything wrong.

For her to be like that with me I have been trying my best to help her and make sure she is okay.

I get nothing in return but yelled or screamed at.

I am honestly getting tired of it she never acts like this with me.

So I don't understand or get why she is being like this with me tonight.

As all these things are going through my mind a doctor that works for WWE walks in and looks at us.

WWE Medical Doctor: "What can I help you ladies with?"

Me: "I am fine she needs to be seen."

Once I say this I point to Rhea because she is obviously the one sitting on the medical bed.

As I am standing here beside her he grabs a white towel and hands it to her.

While she is holding the towel he wipes the blood off of her face with another towel and he checks her face.

WWE Medical Doctor: "I don't see any cuts anywhere did the blood come from your nose or your mouth?"

Rhea: "I think my nose because I smell the blood I don't taste it."

As she is saying this I can't believe what I am hearing because she was fighting so hard that she caused herself to bleed and seeing this obviously worries me.

She is my girlfriend and I love her so much of course I get worried.

When stuff like this happens I just want her to be okay I don't like seeing her like this.

As all this is going through my mind I see that he continues to wipe the blood off of her but this time he is checking on her nose.

As I am seeing this I am quick to say something.

Which might seem like I am being very protective of her right now.

But I have to be she means the world to me of course I am going to be protective when it comes to her.

Me: "Be easy and don't hurt her."

Rhea: "STOP!..."

Once she says this the medical doctor suddenly stops to check on her.

WWE Medical Doctor: "Are you okay? Did that hurt?"

Rhea: "I am fine I was talking to her."

After she says this she looks over at me like she is saying stop or be quiet with her eyes.

Once she does this I am looking at her but I don't say anything else.