~2022 Royal Rumble PPV (Part 4)~

Meanwhile with Me:

I am standing at the women's locker room door and I am watching as my girlfriend is talking to Sonya.

My Pov:

As I am watching my girlfriend talk to Sonya I see things are happening that I never thought would happen.

I see Sonya rubbing my girlfriends leg and she is up in her face like she is flirting with her or something.

As I am seeing this I have had enough and I waste no time and get my girlfriend away from Sonya.

While this is going through my mind I walk over to where Rhea and Sonya are and I say something to see if I can get their attention.

But before I am able to say anything Rhea looks at me with worried eyes and says something to me.

Rhea: "Baby it's not what it looks like.."

As she is saying this I think she realized what she just said and she looks at Sonya then back at me.

Seeing her like this I suddenly say something so she isn't so nervous and no one thinks anything about what she just said.

Me: "It's fine I seen everything you didn't do anything just please come with me I don't want you near Sonya."

Sonya: "We was just talking there is nothing going on here."

Me: "Okay lie to someone else cause I am not here for it."

Once I say this I feel myself getting mad because I don't want anyone let alone other female wrestlers touching my girlfriend.

As this is going through my mind Rhea gets up and gently grabs my hand.

Which tells me she knows that I am getting mad and she is trying to get me out of this locker room before I do something I regret.

or

Before she does something that she regrets and Sonya tries to flirt with her or touch her again.

While this is going through my mind and she is still holding my hand we make our way towards the door.

But before we open the door to leave Sonya says something to us.

Sonya: "Why are you two always taking up for each other and why is it when one of the other woman superstars or even me say something to either of you the other gets mad and protective of the other?"

As she is saying this Rhea and I look at each other and look down at our hands.

We are still holding hands and seeing this we instantly let go of the others hand like nothing happened.

But it is too late now because the other women superstars are looking at us now.

Which means we either got caught or they are just being nosy.

Because Sonya spoke so loud that the others heard what she said and are wondering what is going on.

As all of this is going through my mind and I am trying to figure out what to do.

Rhea surprises me when she suddenly punches Sonya in the face and this not only puts me in shock.

But the other women superstars are in shock as well.

Once this happens I suddenly say something to her.

Me: "BABE?!"

After I say this I realized what I just said and I know there is no going back now because I already said it.

But I was honestly in shock at what she just did so it just came out.

As this is going through my mind and I am trying not to freak out.

The others put their attention on me and are in shock at what I just said and now their attention is on me.

Seeing all this attention on me makes me nervous and I leave the locker room without saying anything.

But once I leave the locker room I hear the others talking about me.

Liv Morgan: "She just called you babe..."

Brie Bella: "Are you two like dating?"

Natalya: "What is going on with the two of you?"

Sonya: "Why the hell did you punch me?!"

Rhea: "Because you need to mind your business and leave Shelly alone?!"

Sonya: "Why are you being so protective when it comes to her?!"

Zelina Vega: "Why does she get so protective when it comes to you?"

As I am hearing this I feel my anxiety kick in and I suddenly start to shake and even cry.

As I am crying I am trying to take deep breaths to calm myself down.

So I don't cause Rhea to get nervous or worried when she sees me.

A Few Minutes Later:

I am still crying and honestly all I want is to be in her arms right now.

Because being with her is the easiest way to calm me down and for my anxiety to go away.

As my heart continues to race and all kinds of things are going through my mind as I continue to cry.

I sit down on the cold hard floor and I hide my face in my knees.

What will happen next?

Only way to know is read Part 15
~•><•~><•~><•~><•~><•~><•~

Published on: Mon. Mar. 6th 2023 at 1:53 PM

Don't forget to comment & vote I would really appreciate it.

Words Written: 886

Want to know what happens next continue reading to find out.