~Going Out~

My Pov:

I make my way over to her and I sit on her lap to see if I can get her attention.

Me: "I am really sorry please don't be mad at me I didn't know.."

Rhea: "It is okay you didn't know you was just being protective of me right?"

Me: "Yeah as you said I am your girlfriend which means I am just being really protective when it comes to you."

Rhea: "I know and I appreciate that a lot I do but I can take care of myself if anyone gets in my way I can take care of the situation myself."

After she says this she kisses me on my cheek which makes me smile.

Once she does this she gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Rhea: "I am going to the shower we are going out for drinks tonight right?"

Me: "Yeah if that is what you want to do."

Rhea: "Okay then let's get ready."

Once she says this she goes to the bathroom to shower.

A Few Minutes Later

She gets out of the shower and comes out of the bathroom to get dressed.

As she is getting dressed I decide to get my shower and get dressed too since we are going out for drinks tonight.

After a few minutes or so I get out of the shower and I get dressed.

Now that we are both dressed and ready we head out to have some fun tonight.

But before we leave I can't help but notice how good she looks tonight.

She is wearing a black dress that fits her so well and she is wearing black heels to go with her outfit and honestly she looks so beautiful.

A/N: This is what she is wearing she looks so beautiful and her smile is everything I really love her smile. 😍😍😍😍

~•><•~

Meanwhile with me I am just wearing black leather pants with black boots, black leather jacket and a white shirt with a black skull on it.

My hair is nothing fancy it is up and in pony tail while Rhea's hair is down since her hair is short.

As we are looking at ourselves and making sure we look decent enough.