~2022 Royal Rumble PPV~

>> TIME SKIP STARTS NOW >>

~•><•~

3 Months Later

(Sat. January 29th 2022)

~•><•~

My Pov:

It is the day of the Royal Rumble PPV and at the moment we are meeting with Triple H to see what numbers we get for the women's Royal Rumble.

As the women superstars pick their numbers I realize it is my turn.

So I quickly pick a number from the hat that Triple H is holding.

As I am holding the small piece of paper I quickly check it but I don't say anything.

Because I don't want anyone but myself and Rhea to know my number.

As I am looking at the paper Rhea is right by my side and she gently has her arms around my waist.

Which let's the others know not to touch me or get near me.

As she is doing this we both look at the small piece of paper and we both see that my number is #20.

As we are looking at my number Triple H suddenly says something which gets our attention.

Triple H: "Who is next?"

Rhea: "I am sir."

Once she says this she grabs a number from the same hat.

As she is doing this she opens the piece of paper and looks at the number that she has.

As she is looking at the number I decide to look too see if she is before me or after me.

While we are looking we both see her number is #24 and mine is #20 which means I am first and then she is after me.

As I am realizing this I gently grab her hand and we seperate ourselves from the others.

So we can talk without the others in our business.

As I am trying to find somewhere to sit I decide to sit on a tall metal box and as I am sitting here she is standing next to me and looking at me.

But it does not take long for her to say something.

Rhea: "Baby what's wrong?"

Me: "How do you know something is wrong?"

Rhea: "Because you are pouting and you seem upset about something what is it?"

Me: "I go before you in the women's Royal Rumble match.."

Rhea: "What is wrong with that?"

Me: "I wanted us to have closer numbers so we could be in the ring together."

Rhea: "Baby we will be in the ring together maybe not at the same time but we will everything is going to be fine."