Chapter 2

Three days later waqas ahmad and anwar khan was gone to court. Where is the hearing against the Malick's today.

They had collected more avidance against them in last 3 years. Finally they won the case after struggling for 5 years. The judge has ruled that Malik Mukhtar will be imprisoned for life. After the hearing Murtasim meet waqas ahmad and his chacha anwar khan.

"Thank you so much uncle agar aap 5 saal pehle yeh case nhi lete toh hum Malick's ke against jeet nhi paate", he said while hugging waqas." Beta sach ka sath dena hi mera kaam hai, aur woh log galat the toh unhe saza milni hi thi", Waqas said. "Mubarak ho Murtasim aaj jaa kar badla pura hua hai humara", anwar said." Nhi chacha sahab yeh yeh toh suruwat hai bas aab bohot barbaadi dekhna baaki hai", he replied.

*****
Meerab and her mother anila was on the market. Where her mom was buying some stuffs and she was just walking around. She saw a bangle store and she towards the store where a old lady was selling glass bangles. She saw red bangles and got excited   "Yeh chudiyan kaise diye?", she asked the women." Yeh 50 rupey darzan  hai", the old lady replied. "Aap mujhe de dein mujhe dono hathon mein peheni hai", she said excitedly. The old lady make her wear red bangles along with some golded bangles.

 The old lady make her wear red bangles along with some golded bangles

Those bangles are complimenting her ivory salwar suit very much." Kitne huye?", she asked." Aap 200 de dijiye iska", the lady said.She paid that lady 500 and said " yeh chudiyon ka aur baki ka aap rakh lo meri taraf se kuch khareed lena". The lady smiled at her and she left from there.

"Mama aap dekhein meri chudiyan....Mama..", she screamed as she saw a person shoot her mother and ran from there. She ran towards her mother. She start crying. People's are watching them, some of them informed police about it. Meerab called her father but he didn't pick up the call." Mama aap ankhein kholein please dekhiye toh mama", she cries her heart out. After a while ambulance came and some man and meerab took her to city hospital.

*****

On the other side when Murtasim and his uncle's are coming from court they saw a car was following them. Murtasim stopped the car midway. And get out of the car with his gun. He's right those men's are following them.

They start firing. Murtasim's mans too start firing. Now it's getting wrost. Anwar took out his gun and shoot two or three man of Malick's. Malick zubair tries to shoot Murtasim but he bent down. He shoot malick zubair's right leg.

"Tune apne aap ko toh bacha liya magar uss waqas ahmad ki biwi aur beti ho kaise bachayega khan",zubair said and laughed evily." Khabar dar agar unhein haath bhi lagaya toh", Murtasim roared.

"Waqas ahmad teri biwi aur beti toh gayi", zubair said. Murtasim shoot him again in his left hand. Then they left from there.

Waqas ahmad saw 20 missed calls of meerab. He called her." Hello beta .... Tum log kahan ho? Kaise ? Koun?", he didn't know what he's saying"." Baba... Woh do log the woh goli mari phir.... Baba aap aa jayein yahan city hospital pe please", she cries.

They reached city hospital soon and waqas ahmad ran to find them. They saw meerab was sitting there in waiting area.
"Meerab", waqas said. She just hug his father and start crying. On the other side Murtasim asked the doctor is everything is alright." Humne apni puri koshish ki khan sahab but unko yahan lane mein late ho gaya, she's no more ", doctor replied. As waqas hear that he clutched into his chests left side. He got an heart attack." Doctor", anwar shouted.

He fell on the floor. Meerab's tears are flowing. Murtasim came and held his hand." Tum... Tum waada karo Murtasim tum meerab ka khayal rakhoge, uska mera aur anila ke alawa koi nhi hai", he said while struggling with breathing." Main waada karta hux, he said and hold his hand." Meerab beta apna khayal rakhna... Main", he said looking towards her only daughter." Baba apko kuch nhi hoga", she said while crying. " Apko kuch nhi hoga chacha sahab aap... Doctor jaldi ayiye", he shouted. Doctor arrived and shifted him to OT.

******

"Sorry to say but unka dil jeena hi nhi chahta tha, unko dil ka dohra aaya tha aur", doctor said." Saaf saaf kahiye doctor", anwar asked." Mr.Waqas ahmad nhi rahe, operation successful nhi hua".
Anwar was so tensed what will he say to meerab. 

Murtasim arrived there and asked anwar what doctor said." Waqas bhai nhi rahe Murtasim", he said and cried " maine apne ek aur bhai ko kho diya bete", anwar completed and hugged Murtasim. He felt bad looking towards meerab who was looking at them from a far.

He broke the hug with his uncle and came towards her and kneeled down to match her level, she looked at him with mixed expressions. He wiped her tears with his thumbs." Meri baat dhyaan se suno meerab, you're strong girl as I know aur tum tut nhi sakti", he uttered. She looked at him again with confused expression." Baba thik hain na?", she asked with teary eyes. He stands up , she held his hand." Kya kaha doctor ne aap kuch bol kyu nhi rahe hain? I'm asking you something? Please khuda ke vaastey boliye mere baba kaise hain?",sge pleaded him." Tumhare baba.... Baba ka inteqal ho chuka hai", he uttered somehow.

Her world just took a turn, she was not in a state to utter a single words. It was like the floor had slipped from her feet. Her while body was trembling."Nhi, yeh... Yeh nhi ho sakta mere baba bhi nahi jaa sakte mujhe chhor ke", she said. Her whole boys was shaking. He hold her hand to comfort her, she just hugged him  and start crying. He didn't mind it as she need someone to console her.

He didn't know why but he too have tears in his eyes. He just can't understand why but his heart is atching seeing this girl crying whom he didn't even know. He just know that she's daughter of waqas ahmad but when she's crying in his embrace he's feeling too hard to control his own tears.

He hold her protectively and was patting  her back to console her. Anwar had informed waqas ahmad's elder brother about waqas and anila.

******
Murtasim himself  does all the funeral work. It was already 11 in the night when they came from graveyard. Waqas's elder brother Wasim and his wife sima too was sitting on the living room of anwar's house. But meerab was in guest room.

"Maine kitni bar bola tha ke koi zarurart nhi hai unn malick's ke sath dushmani molne ki magar mere bhai ne kabhi suni hi nhi", wasim said with frustration.
"Aap chinta na karein hum gunehgaron ko saza de kar rakhenge", anwar said.
" aab kya hi fayda jinhone jana tha ja hi chuke hain aur humare mathe chhor gaye meerab ko, aab meri do betiyan kam thi jo rk aur bojh aa gaya", sima said.

Wasim rolled his eyes at sima and she shut her mouth." Matlab bhai sahab betiyan toh bojh hi mani jati hai na aab", she said." Aap betiyon ko bojh samajhti hain", murtasim said in his usual tone making sima startled." Nhi beta uska woh matlab nhi hai hum toh bas yeh keh rahe the ke meerab ko hum apne sath le jayenge, reh legi humare sath",wasim said.

"Aise kis bharose mein bhej dun main usse apke sath wasim bhai", anwar said." Kis bharose matlab taya jaan hu main uska, uska accha hi sochunga", he said." Haan mera beta haroon hai na usse meerab ka nikah karwa dungi khush rahegi wahan meerab", sima said.

Murtasim was lost in his thoughts when he said,"Haroon, jiski pehli shaadi tut chuki hai aur jo bar chalata hai", he said." Kya kami hai mere bete mein", she asked." Apke bete mein acchai  hi kya haix, Murtasim said." Toh kya aab aasman se farishta lana padega meerab ke liye, konsa bin maa baap ki bacchi ko koi acche gharane ka ladka shaadi karega", sima said.

" Aap logon par bharosa kar ke main usko bhej hi nhi sakta aap jaise logon ke sath woh yahin rahegi", he said. "Kis haq se rakhenge aap usse bataiye, duniya mein badnami kariyega uski?", wasim said. He was silent because he was thinking about something.

To be continue...

Vote and feedback must needed.

Lots of love from author <3