Chapter 15

After completing breakfast maa begum and meerab was busy with their works. Meerab was checking all the calculations and maa begum was helping Her. Murtasim saw his wife and smiled from the corridor.

Maa begum noticed him and smiled lightly. Her son was 'zanmureed ultra pro max' for sure. He lowerd his gaze as maa begum looked at him and start scratching the window glass with a shy face. She understood that he was here to talk to meerab. She left from there giving the couple a little privacy.

Meerab didn't noticed him. She was still counting the numbers. He came closer to her leaning near her. His hot breath fall on her ears. She felt shivers in her body.
She turn her face and found him so closer to her. Their faces are inches apart. He smirked at her red face.

"Kya hai? Kaan mein kyun ghus rahe hain?", she said. He looked at her and again smirked." Personal baat hai, phir kahogi ke bataya nhi", he said and moved away from her face.

He came and sat beside her while holding her shoulder with one hand." Kk...kounsi baat?", she said. Her breath hitched as his hands trailed towards her waist." Actually, baat yeh thi ke", he said huskily holding her waist tightly.

"Meerab, mujhe office jana hai", he said. She gave him a confused  look.

" Toh jayein, kisne mana kiya hai"

"Mere zehen mein aa raha hai ke main na jaun office apni biwi ko chhor ke"

"Yeh kya baat hui, maa begum ko kehti hu main abhi",

She stands up to leave but he held her wrist and pulled her beside him." Suniye, jaane dijiye koi dekhega toh kya sochega", she said.

"Yeh hi bolega ke Ek sohar apni biwi se kitni mohabbat karta hai. Baki koi kuch nhi bolega"

"Su...suniye, Dekhiye... Matlab jane dein na. Aap bhi office ke liye late ho rahe hain"

"Accha!!! Main toh bhul hi gaya tha".

He kissed her right cheek and left from there like nothing has happened. Meerab place her hand on the her right cheeks and blushed. Her husband was something else. That man was so romantic. She blushed in crimson.

After sometimes she goes to maa begum's room to gave him those notebooks. Maa begum told her to ait and wait for her.
After some times she entered and two servant enters with a huge wooden box behind her.

" Yeh kya hai?", meerab asked with twinkling eyes. Maa begum smiled at her daughter in law." Tumhare shohar ke bachpan ki shararatein hain", she stated with a chuckl.

Maa begum took out many toy guns from the box.' Bachpan se hi bandook se khelne ka shouk hai', meerab thought.

There was too many toys. Toy train, cars, teddy, puzzles, a sword, guns, arrows.

"Maa begum baba ne kya thaan liya tha bachpan se unhein jung pe bhejne ka", meerab said. Maa begum laughed at her.

"Nhi nhi, bachpan mein shahnawaz ke paas bandook dekh kar zidd karta tha murtasim ke usse bhi chahiye. Isi liye unhone adhe staff ko 15 dino tak na jane kitne stores ke chakkar lagwaye same type ke khilone  dhundhne mein", maa begum stated.

" Baba sahab bohot pyaar karte the unse"

Maa begum looked at Meerab." Agar tumhare baba sahab hote na toh bohot khush hote tumhe dekh kar". She was feeling emotional.

"Accha woh sab chhoro yeh dekho, drawings murtsim ne banaye hain"

She handed her those drawing books. Those drawings are Looking so cute. Meerab looked at those with an awe.  Maa begum saw her his photo album.