Chapter 19

The Khan Murtasim khan was ogling his own officially and legally wedded wife like it's his favourite dish.

There was no doubt that she was looking extremely georges in her golden garara with open hair and diamond jewellery. Her face was glowing more than those diamonds.

His heart was dancing in his chest Looking at her. She lifted her face and looked at her husband who was looking at him like a maniac.

"Apko taiyar nhi hona?", she asked him raising her brows. He came out of the trance and smiled at her lightly.

"Nhi"

"Rahiye yaheen aap main chalti hun", she said while leaving. He held her wrist while pulling her towards him. She collided with his chest with this sudden pull and lost her balance totally. He held her by her waist to make her steady.

"You're Looking beautiful mrs. Khan", he complimented her and she blushed in crimson." Now you're looking more beautiful while blushing", he uttered sliding her hair locks behind her ears.

She lowed her gaze when he held her both hands in his sliding 'Motiyon wale Gajray' in her hands.

"Apko yaad tha?", she asked.

"Bhul sakta hun main? Akhir meri biwi ki farmaish hai puri karni toh padegi", he replied.

"Khubsurat hain gajray bohot"

"Tumse kam", he said and placed a soft kiss in her forehead.

"Apko late nhi hoga? Aap abhi tak taiyar nhi huye?"

He looked at her lovingly while caressing her cheeks lightly with his thumb." Bas ho jaunga taiyar",he replied.

She pushed him a little and freed herself from his grip.

"Aap bhul rahe hain ke marium ki shaadi hai, taiyar ho kar niche aa jaiye main jaa rahi hun", she said while leaving the room.

He looked at her departure helplessly. His wife was something else.

******
Happy faces are all around. Laughers and giggles are echoing in khan haveli. This marriage brought brightness and happiness to the house.

He changed into a off white kurta which have some golden work on it. Setting his hairs perfectly, he applied some perfume and twisted his moustaches. He was looking elegant yet hot. He was perfect example of greek god. He was coming while wearing

Murtasim came downstairs and saw his sister dressed in a red lehenga, Looking like a doll sitting with her future husband in the stage. A tear filled his eyes corner, now his sister was getting married to a very brave man. He's happy for her but also feeling sad because, after today he will not be able to see her.

Their banters, their laughters, how she used to irritate him, how always requests him to take her to the mall, how always she order him to bring things for her. Specially how he always scolded her. Now when he remember all this a tear rolled down from his eyes.

He wiped it as soon as he can. He feels someones touch on his shoulder, meerab was standing beside her.

"Acha cover kiya hai", she uttered.

"Kya? Main nhi ro raha"

She scrutinized something. "maine toh nhi bola yeh", she replied politely. She gently rubbed his chest with her tiny palms.

"Haan thoda sa bura lag raha hai ke main aab apni behen ko roz tang nhi kar paunga, magar khush bhi hun ke isse naurez jaisa ladka mila hai", he said making an eye lock with him.

"Toh thoda sa muskura dijiye, ruksati ke waqt ro lijiyega ", meerab exclaimed. He nodded with a chuckle.

Maa begum was happily adoring her Beta-Bahu who are looking so much cute together ( as always). She whispered a thanking prayer to almighty.