Chapter 9

He wakes up from his sleep and looked at his wife ho was sleeping peacefully. Her face has a different kind of calmness.
Some hair strands are disturbing her sleep so he came a little close to her and tucked those hair strands behind her.

As his warm hand touches her cheeks she opened her eyes slowly. Her doe eyes meets with his dark orbs. His intense gaze was making her heart skipped some beats at once. Her cheeks flushed red.

"Good morning", he whispered and left the bed." Morning", she said looking towards him.

He came out of the the washroom after getting a shower. He is looking damn hot. Those water depletes which are falling from his wet hair on his face making him more Handsome, greek god is a perfect compliment for him.

She was ogling her husband when he noticed her gaze and said,"I know i'm handsome, tum taiyar ho kar bhi mujhe dekh sakti ho". She looked away in embarrassment and rushed towards washroom without even uttering a word to him. He chuckled at her as she's looking so cute doing these things.

She came out of the washroom but he's not there. She came downstairs and saw that he was sipping his morning coffee sitting with the family.

"Assalamualaikum", she greeted everyone." Walaikumassalam",they replied. She was about to sit with maa begum but mariyam held her hand and make her sit near Murtasim.

She didn't looked at him till now. He smirks a little remembering the incident how he teased her." Bhabhi aap chai lengi ke coffee?", mariyam asked." Chai", meerab replied still Looking on the ground.

"Meerab beta main kya bol rahi thi tum Murtasim ke saath aaj bahar chali jao zara ghum aao accha lagega", maa begum suggested." Maa saab i've an important meeting today", Murtasim said. She thanked almighty for this as she was feeling embarrassed to face him.

*****
After completing breakfast meerab was going toward their room when someone pulled her by her arm and pinned her to the wall. She was stunned for a while. It was none other than Murtasim who's looking at her with a smirk." Ignore kyu kar rahi ho mujhe?", he asked. "Maine?", she asked." Nhi maine. Baat kyu nhi kar rahi ho mujhse", he said." Woh main woh", she tries to speak but he shut her mouth with his index finger.

She looked at him with wide eyes. His touch was making her shivered. They are so close to each other. "Uhmm.... Yeh apka room nhi hai bhai", mariyam said turning to the other side in embarrassment.

He freed her and left from there with a awkward smile. She blushed a little and goes behind him." Yeh kya harkat thi aap ki?", she asked him with a pout and putting her both hands on her waist." Kya harkat?", he asked taking his files from the table." Yeh jo aapki wajah se mujhe embarrass hona pada, yeh aap jo aise achanak mere paas aa jate hain, aap bolenge kuch", she said." Haan toh Shauhar hu tumhara, haq hai mera", he said.

She looked At him with wide eyes. He winked at her and left with a smirk.

*****
It was evening when meerab was making coffee along with mariyam for themselves." Bhabhi main coffee le kar bahar jaati hu aap chai le kar aa jaiyega", mariyam said. Sge nodded and start making tea. After some times rohail came to kitchen and saw her from head to toe with an devilish look.

"Aapko kuch chahiye rohail bhai?", She asked him." Jii coffee", Rohail replied." Mariyam abhi le gayi hai sab ke liye aap jayein living room mein", she replied and  took the tray in her hand.

"Arre meri baat toh suno meerab", rohail said following her." Bhabi... Meerab bhabi, aapke bhai ki biwi hu bhul gaye kya aap?", she said sternly." Hum almost same age ke hain toh friends?", he asked." Dekhiye aap dur rahein mujhse", meerab replied angrily and left with the tray.