Chapter 6

Murtasim leave for hayedarabad along with meerab. He knows that a storm was waiting for him. But he had no option except this one. He can only trust himself for meerab's safety and security. He knows that it will be tough for meerab to adjust in a different invioroment but he can't let her stay away from him.

She was sleeping while resting her head on his shoulder and clutching onto his arm tightly. He looked at her and think," kya main iss rishte ko nibha paunga? Kya meerab reh payegi mere sath? Yaa khudaya himmat de mujhe, haan maloom hai 6 saal ka age difference hai hum dono mein, pata nhi meerab adjust kar payegi bhi ke nhi". He took a deep breath and looked at her face again. He's feeling peaceful while looking at her.

The car was stopped with a sudden jerk. She was about to fall but he held her by her shoulder and place her head again in his shoulder. Murtasim told bakhtu to drive slowly he didn't want to disturb her sleep.

"Chote malik aapne Maa begum ko bata dena chahiye ke aap akele nhi aa rahe hain", bakhtu spoke." Nhi bakhtu main unse mil kar batana chahta hu", he spoke ."Jaisa aap ko thik lage malik, bas isi liye keh raha tha ke maa begum ne mujhe pehle hi 4 bas call kiya tha sayad se pareshan hain", Bakhtu uttered.
"Phone utha kar keh do hum aa rahe hain", he said.

It was already night when they reached Hayedarbad. Meerab wakes up from her nap and looked outside through the window." Hum kahan hain?", she asked while rubbing her eyes." Main tumhe Mere matlab Humare ghar le kar jaa raha hu. Tumhe bataya tha na hayedarabad mein ghar hai mera", he spoke." Haan yaad aaya. Toh hum pohoch gaye aapke ghar?", she asked him.

He adore her innocent face for a while and replied," bas adhe ghante ke andar pohoch jayenge tum chaho toh wapas so jao". She blinked her eyes two times and nodded her head in a no." Nhi aur neend nhi aa rahi hai", she said and covered her head again with her duppatta.

He close his eyes and rested his head against the seat. She was looking outside with excitement and Surprise. She never visited hayedarabad in her life but after today she have to live in this city for forever with her husband.

The car stopped infront of a large Mansion. He get of from the car and opened the door for her. He Offered her his hand, she held it and came out from the car. She looked at the house and the security around the house.

She understood a thing that Murtasim isn't a normal person at all. He always carry weapon with him and some guards always followed him in every place.

He stared at her scared face and held her hand protectively." You're safe here, darne ki zarurat nhi hai meerab", he uttered to Comfort her. She looked at her with a strang gaze.

He entered the mansion with her." Aa gaye beta tum", maa begum said and turn to look at him. She looked at him with a shocked expression." Yeh kisko apne saath le aaye ho tum Murtasim", she shouted pointing towards meerab whi was standing behind him clutching into his arm.

Meerab hide her sacred face in his back and held his biseps more tightly." Yeh meri biwi hai", he finally spoke. Mariyam and haya came there runningly.

"Yeh kya bakwas kar rahe ho Murtasim tum kisi bhi aeiri geiri ladki ko utha kar iss khandaan ki bahu nhi bana sakte", maa begum yelled." Na zaat ka pata hai na khandan ka kaise isse apni bahu mann lun", she completed.

"Aap meri baat sunengi, fark nhi padta inn sab se mujhe", he said." Log char baatein sunayenge ke Zamindaro'n ka Beta hayedarad ka jaanaseen Kounsi ladki ko le aaya hai", Maa begum said." Mujhe logon ki parwa nhi hai agar parwa hai toh sirf iss ki, aur koi aieri geiri ladki nhi hai yeh", he exclaimed angrily making everyone startled.

"Kya matlab, na jaan na pehchan kaise isse mann lun main, isse le jao aur chhor aao jahan se laye the", maa begum said." Meerab kahin nhi jayegi, yeh meri biwi hai aur qayamat tak ke liye uska naam mere naam se judd gaya hai maa saab" he said.