Chapter 11

Love is something strange in it self. If you're in love then the whole world will
Seemed pink to you. You'll feel butterfly in you stomach by his one touch. You'll crave to see him. Or if I said love is not easy as we can see. You've to face rejection, difficulties. You've to bear so much pain. You've to sacrifice your happiness for them. Love is the reason of life.

Her heart beats faster when her eyes found his gaze on her. His smile can make her day good. His one compliment was enough to manage a smile on her face all day long. His one touch can make her crazy. The all she need is him, her husband, her only reason of live, her strength, her everything, her Murtasim.

She smiled like a fool when she remember their first kiss they had yesterday. A layer of blush covered her cheeks. She placed her both palm on her face in shyness. She never thought about it that she will ever kiss anyone with this much passion. His lips are not rough as they looked but softer. Where her lips are softer then him.

She looked at the stairs from where her husband was coming downstairs with his file." Maa saab ko dekha tumne?", he asked her." Woh unke room mein hain", she replied." Okay", he said and went towards hus mothers room.

He knocked and ask for permission." Aao beta, lya baat hai?", maa begum asked." Maa saab mujhe gaaon nikalna hoga abhi", he said." Achanak? Sab thik hai na murtasim?", she asked with concern." Bas malick'on ke sath kuch masla ho gaya hai", he said." Beta khuda ki khair se jaana", maa begum said patting his shoulder." Allah hafiz", he said and leave.

As he came out of the room he saw meerab was roaming near the garden. He went to her with a smile." Kya kar rahi ho yahan?", he asked." Totey udda rahi hu", she said." Mere hosh ke", he whispered." Kya kaha?", she asked him." Nothing", he uttered.

She looked at him from head to toe for sometimes. Like she's scanning him." Aap kahin jaa rahe hain kya?", she asked cutely." Haan", he said." Aap akele akele ghumne jaa rahe hain? Mujhe bhi jana hai", she said with a cute pout. Damn that girl yaar, he chuckled at her expressions.

"Ghumne nhi jaa raha, Gaon jaa raha hu kaam se", he said." Oohh... Phir aap jayein, main aur mariyam bhi phir akele shopping pe chale jayenge", she said." Meerab idhar dekha", he said while holding her chin. She looked at him,"Jaldi hi wapas aa jaunga, promise", he uttered Looking straight into his eyes.

"Kab jaa rhe hain aap?", she asked." Bas abhi jaa raha hu", he said. She looked at him with a soft gaze." Kab wapas ayenge?", she asked." Ek hafte baad", he exclaimed. She hugged him tightly snuggling more into his chest. He was surprised with this first but soon he too hugged her." Pagal ladki rone wali baat hai yeh, aa jaunga na ek hafte mein", he said consolingcm her.

"Mujhe kuch nhi pata aap mujhe bhi satg le jayein, mujhe bhi jaana hai", she said while sobbing near his chest. He caressed her hairs gently and uttered," wahan khatra hai meerab, pehle sab sahi kar dun wahan phir main tumhe le jaunga", he said. She broke the hug to looked at him.

"Promise?", she uttered while wiping her tears." Promise", he repeat." Aab rona band karo, main call karunga na tumhein, aur waise bhi sab log hain na yahan", he said." Thik hai aap jayein... Main akele hi movie dekhungi marium ke sathx, she said." Gussa na karo main aa kar dekhunga", he said.

" Allah hafiz.... Dafa hoiye", she uttered while looking away." Owww... Merab apne sohar se aise baat karogi. Gunah milega tumhein", he said playfully." Accha... Toh aapko bhi gunah milega", she said Looki at him." Kis baat ka?", he asked." Aap jo mujhe darate rehte hain... Uska gunah milega aapko", she replied with a pout.

"Aab sareek-e-hayat ban hi gayi hain toh dar lijiye thoda sa", he said and chuckled at her expressions. Why she's this much cute? He just wanna grab her waist and feel her lips in his. They heared marium was calling his name from a distance.