Chapter 18

Fairy lights and a shade of white and green curtains in background along with fresh flowers, the whole decoration was looking beautiful. The while mansion was decorated with lights and flowers.

Everyone was busy with their work, some of them are gossiping, some are busy doing their makeup or getting ready for mehendi ceremony.

Meerab came downstairs wearing a green suit, her hairs tied in a loose braid, a paid of small yet elegant jhumka's on her ears and as always simple makeup. Murtasim's heart jumped in his chest as he looked at her. Princess, no Fairy, nope godess. She was looking like godess. He felt his heartbeat increasing in every step he was taking towards him.

"Kya hua? Sahi nhi lag rahi kya?", she asked him with narrowing her eyes.

"Kuch zyada hi sahi lag rahi ho", he said romantically making her blush. He smiled at her as she looked down with her flushed face.

"Meerab beta Idhar aana", maa begum called her to introduce her to some pf their long distanced relatives.

"Jiii maa aayi", she said and leave him alone there. His smile faded as his wife leaves his side but he didn't protested as there was no use of it.

On the other side maya was getting ready in the guestroom when haya arrived there.

"Tum kyun aayi ho?", maya asked her.

"Muratsim toh tumse puch nhi raha toh socha main hi haal chal puch lun", haya said with a strange smile.

"Aab bolo bhi,kis liye aayi ho haya?"

"Bas haal chal puchne aayi hun tumhari"

"Tum bina kisi profit ke idhar aayi ho, Qayamat ki nishani hai", maya said sarcastically.

"Hum dono toh dushman nhi hain maya"

"Dost bhi nhi hain"

"Mere paas ek plane hai", haya said getting an weird look from maya.

******

Some girls are dancing and singing diffrent songs, where elders are chit chatting with eachother and some of them are eating.

Marium had selected a very beautiful mehendi desing for her and also insightsed meerab to apply some in her hands. She agreed but told her that she will apply later.

"Ma'am aap bhi abhi heena apply kar lijiye phir colour acha ayega", a heena artist said to her.

"Thank you for asking but abhi mujhe guests ko attend karna hain, aap baki sab ko laga dijiye main baad mein laga lungi", she replied sweetly and excused herself.

Everyone was praising meerab for her behavior and beauty. They were saying she's a beauty with brain which is extremely true.

She was attending guests when suddenly a pair of hands pulled her in a side. It was her beloved husband.

"Aapko kuch chahiye kya?", she asked.

"Haan", he replied darting his eyes towards her lips. She glared at him and he averted his gaze." I mean haan, tumne woh blue wali file kahan rakhi hai?"

"Shaadi wale ghar mein apki office file kahan se aa gayi? Didn't you told us that you're taking a break from your all those so called work?", she said sternly.

"Yes, but i've to send it to my manager as soon as I can. Please yaar dhundh do mujhe mil nhi raha", he said.

"Koi problem aa gayi hai kya?", she asked as she sensed something strange. He shook his head,"Nhi sab thik hai".

They both were going towards their room when maya came in their path.

"Kahan jaa rahe ho dono?", maya asked them.