Chapter 29

After a day full of 'Kalesh' finally they entered in their room. Now it's seeming their room when he was there with her. When They're together.

He was wearing his tshirt when she noticed the bullet mark. She came closer ti him and gently placed her hand there to touched it. He looked at her.

"Dard hua hoga na?", she asked with tears.

"Mere liye common hai. Maine bohot bar goli khai hai pehle bhi", he said.

"Magar mere liye toh normal nhi hai na yeh sab. Apko aab khayal karna chaahiye ke apki ek biwi hai aur ek baccha dunia mein aane wala hai. Khuda na kare agar apko kuch ho jata toh humara kya hota?", she said while hiding her face in his chest.

He caressed her hairs abd placed a soft kiss on her temple. She gently placed a soft kiss of his cheats right side where he mark was.

"Rou nhi jaan please. Aab kahin bhi nhi jaunga promise. Saath rahega hum sab", he said and she became calm in his embrace.

He kneeled down and said,

"Aur mere bacche ne miss kiya baba ko? Mumma ka khayal rakha tha na apne sahi se", he placed a soft kiss on her baby bump.

She reached the bed and sat on her side. Leaning her back on the headboard she uttered,"iske kicks kuch zyada hi badh gaye hain aaj kal. Bohot badmash ho gaya hai", she said with a soft chuckle.

Murtasim came and sat beside her. He placed his hand on her baby bump. Gently caressing it, he can feel her stretch marks trough the thin fabric of her kurti.

"Mere bacche mamma ko itna pareshan nhi karte samjhe na. Woh kitna pyaar karti hai na apko aab aap unhein kick kar ke takleef na pohochayein", he said and felt a kick in response.

"Ahhww", meerab cried happily." Dekha bola tha na maine".

"Khote da puttar. Abhi samjhaya na mumma ko pareshan nhi karte", he said.

"Aap na pagal hain bilkul", she uttered slapping his arm playfully.

"Apne begum ke pyaar mein", he replied with a smirk.

"Sharam kijiye thoda sa khan saab"

"Kyun?"

"Aapse baat karna hi bekar hai", sahe uttered.

He came closer to her and pulled her near him. She rested her head on his chest. His gearbeats are like a lullaby for her.

"Mere dil ki dhadkan sunai de rahi hai tumhein?", he asked.

She nodded her head in response.

"Agar meri baaton pe bharosa na ho toh meri dhadkano pe gaur karna, tumhara hi naam ayega hamesha", he said.

"Maine kabhi shaak nhi kiya apki mohabbat pe", she said hugging him.

"Shaak karne ka mouka bhi nhi dunga. Mere dil mein agar dusra koi jagah bana payegi toh woh sirf aur sirf humari beti hogi, magar tumhari jagah sab se khaas hai. Tum mere zindagi ka woh hissa ho jiske liye main khuda ko kitna bhi shukriya kahun kam lagta hai", he uttered while placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Mere khuda ne apko meri qismat mein likh kar mujhe ek nayi zindagi di hai. Main khush naseeb hun ke mujhe aap jaisa sohar mila. I love you murtasim and I missed you so much", she exclaimed.

"I lobe you more than you do and I missed you too"

He gently rubbed her back to make her calm and secured.

"Main phir bhi gussa hun", she uttered with a pout.

"He titled his head then glanced at her.

"Accha? Phir kya karna hoga maafi ke liye?"