Chapter 12

Everyday was so hectic for both of them. Murtasim was feeling restless from day one. The all he want is to see her face directly not in videocall. His ears are only want to hear her voice, he want her. Meerab was missing him too. His smile, his teasing session, his warmth and specially his care.

It was last day on village. He packed his stuffs and informed his man that they were leaving in evening. His heart was dancing in happiness. He will see her after a week. He got a call from meerab.

"Assalamualaikum", he uttered " Walaikum assalam", she replied. He understood that something happened to her." Meerab are you okay?", he asked with concern." Jii, aap kab aa rahe hain", she asked." Bas sham tak pohoch jaunga main", he replied." Thik hai", she uttered. He heared her sobbing and his heart start beating loudly." Meerab kya hua hai bolo?", he asked her again." Aap aa jayein please murtasim", she said and cried.

He was feeling restless. Is she is alright?
His mind was not working. He informed his guards that he's leaving now. He drove his car by himself in a very high speed. His mind was stucked in her thoughts. Something happened to her. She was crying, his meerab was crying.

It took four hours to reached him home. As he entered in the haveli he noticed marium first." Bhai aap toh sham aane wale the na", Marium spoke." Meerab kahan hai?", he asked her." Bhabi apne room mein hai", she said. He nodded and was about to leave but marium stopped him," bhai apko kuch bolna tha", she said." Baad mein sununga main", he said and left.

He rushed towards their room in hurry. Meerab's eyes fell on his face. He took a breath by looking at her face after a week.
Without wasting a moment she hugged him tightly while sobbing in his chest. He cares her hairs lightly.

As they broke the hug he noticed her blood shot eyes. His heart stop beating for a moment." What happened meerab?", he asked her with concern." Woh rohail ne mere sath misbehave karne ki koshish ki", she said while crying. Anger consumed him properly. He tighten his fist. His eyes was filled with rage.

He hold her hand and pulled her with him. They came downstairs when meerab was standing holding his arms tightly. He saw maya there," Rohail kahan hai?", he asked." Acha toh tumhari biwi ne yeh bani banayi kahani tumhe bhi suna di", maya said." I said where is rohail?", he roared angrily making everyone startled.

"Marium maa ko bulao", he ordered." Bhai maa begum Savra khala ke ghar gayi hain ", marium replied." Thik hai, rohail ko niche bulao", he said.

Rohail came downstairs like everything was fine." Murtasim bhai aap kab aaye?", he asked. Murtasim gave him a tight slap that he fell on the ground. Everyone's eyes got widened." How dare you murtasim? Tumne mere bhai ko mara kaise?", maya asked him angrily.

"Yeh tum bol rahi ho. how dare he touch my wife.", he said with rage." Maine kuch nhi kiya meerab jhuth bol rahi hai", Rohail uttered only to get another slap from Murtasim." Shut up you bitch, tumse kisi ne nhi pucha. Meerab tum batao kya hua tha", he asked. Meerab look at him and start telling the incident.

"Aaj subha jab main chai banane gayi thi
Toh rohail wahan aaya, he touched my shoulder evily.

Flashback started

Meerab was making tea for her and marium. When she sensed that someone caressing her shoulder, she turn and find rohail there. She pushed him and was about to run but he held her wrist while pulling her towards him. She again pushed him with all of her strength.

" Don't you dare to touch me okay. Otherwise murtasim will kill you", she warned him and start taking her steps backward." Jaa kar bologi tum usse aur sab ko, sab toh yehi bolenge ke tum badqirdar ho tumne hi koi khot hai", rohail said evily.