Chapter 5

In my room I take my shampoo and my towel and walk to the shower. I start to sing "Titanium". This is my favorite song. But than I stop. Since Chloe bared in last time I'm insecure if I should sing. So I start to shower without singing. The warm water comes over my skin and feels refreshing. I start to relax and take a deep breath. Chloe is so beautiful. She's flawless with her ginger hair and those blue eyes. And her bright smile. I love it so much, it makes me happy. But I shouldn't think like this. She's just my Bella sister. I'd never have a chance. I don't love her! That's crazy. Why I'm even thinking like this? Why she's even on my mind?!
Suddenly I hear that someone is entering the bathroom. She starts to sing "Titanium". It's Chloe, but what she's doing here? I thought she is partying with these boys. Her voice is coming closer than she stops singing. Suddenly she raises the curtain and stands in front of me. Naked.

"Got you!"

"Uuhhmm yes"

"I thought I will find you here."

"You did."

I'm trying not to look down, but it's really hard.

"Why you left the party? I thought we'd have much fun there."

"I didn't feel like partying...."

"What a pity....but now I found you."

I can't hold it back. My gaze wanders down over her flawless skin. Wanders from her shoulders down over her hips, her knees to her feet.

"You're so damn hot. Shit! What I'm saying. You're confusing me."

Why I'm saying this. Oh my god, what she must think about me now? I turn around, trying to hide. I'd like to bury myself right now. Than I feel Chloe coming closer. I can feel her warm breath in my neck. I'm feeling her hand laying on my shoulder. She turns me around and without any warning she kisses me. Her lips are soft and taste like strawberries. I can feel her hand in my hair holding my head careful. Her other hand wanders up from my hips over my boobs to my cheek. I lay my hand on her hips and pull her closer to me. Now I can feel her skin on mine. It's warm and so soft. I got so much things on my mind, but suddenly it's only Chloe and me. Nothing else matters.