Chapter 16

Chloe parks the car next to the house and we get off the car. The air smells like nature. I can smell the trees and the bottom, which is a little bit wet and very soft. All around me birds are singing.

"This is beautiful."

I whisper overwhelmed.

"It is. Every time I have stress or just need a break, I come here to calm down. So I'll show you everything now."

We grab our backs and bring them into the house. I follow Chloe in the room next to it. In the middle stands a really big bed.

"This is the only bed we have and so we have to sleep together"

she says with a pretended sad voice. I look at her and laugh. Then she goes on. She shows me the kitchen and the bathroom. The house is really pretty. The design is modern, but it seems really cozy. I'm so excited to spent the next days here with my girl.

"Would you like to take a short walk? You really need to see the lake."

"This sounds good."

We go outside and I walk next to Chloe. After a while I look up and stop. Chloe slowly goes on.

"Chloe I love you!"

She keeps walking but replies

"I can't hear you Becca, you're too far away."

She yells laughing. I run to her and hug her hips from behind. She starts laughing, then she turns her head around and kisses me.

"Chloe Beale, you are my girl!"

She giggles as I kiss her neck.

"I'm forever yours! "

We keep going, but now I take her hand. The way we're walking is near to the lake. We're half the way around the lake. Now I can see the house from the other side. It seems so small between all the big trees. I think I'm really in love with this.

As we're back home, I lay down on the couch in the living room. Chloe turns the television on and lays down in my arms. I put my arm around her and keep her close. A little bit later I slowly crab with my hand under her shirt. She giggles as I stroke over her soft skin. She turns around and look me in the eyes. I keep going with my hand till I reach her chest. Then I take off her shirt. She pushes me back, stands up and runs into the bedroom. I jump up and run after her. I push her down on the bed and kiss her. She grabs my shirt and turns it off. Slowly she strokes with her hands over my back till she reaches my bra. She opens it and throws it away. I grab her face and kiss her harder. Our lips merge for a long time. Then I go down kissing her neck and her chest. She starts moaning, but pulls me up to kiss me.

"Never leave me."

"I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way!"

She starts to giggle, draws me closer and kisses me.