Chapter 15

As I wake up Chloe is already awake. Her face is just some centimeters away from mine. She looks me deep in the eye. God, her eyes are so beautiful. I've never seen somebody with such beautiful eyes. She just looks at me. I'm not sure if she knows what happened yesterday and I don't know if I should ask her. So I don't say anything and look back into this wonderful eyes. After a while Chloe whispers to me

"Thank you, Becca."

"For what?"

"For saving me."

"How did I save you?"

"With saying that you love me. Otherwise I would have made an big mistake."

"What you would have done?"

"Nothing. It's not important anymore. The only thing that matters is you and me."

I feel a small smile crabbing through my face.

"Could you say it again?"

"What?"

"That you love me. This felt so good yesterday."

"I love you!"

She starts smiling

"Does it still feels good?"

"Yes!"

She giggles.

"Becca, I love you."

"You really do?"

"I really do."

She kisses me.

"So I was wondering if you would like to go away with me for spring break. We have an holliday house, not far from here. My parents asked me if I want to got there, but I didn't know who I could take with me, but now I have you. Just say yes."

"I think it would be nice. When do you want to go there?"

"We can go whenever we want to. I'd prefer today, because than we've one week left to spend there."

"If you want to, we can do that."

"Okay. I think then I should pack my bag now?"

"Yes."

"I really don't want to stand up now."

"Come on Becca, go!"

She starts to push me slightly with her hands. I growl and stand up.

"Do you come and pick me up when you're ready."

"Sure."

I leave the room and go over to mine. It's not far away. I grab my old bag and put it on my bed. So what do I need? I start to take the things I need and pack it in my bag. Okay. Chloe and I will go on holliday. This will be great. I will spent one week only with Chloe. Just drive out of the city away from here. I'm so excited.
When I finish packing my bag, I go back to Chloe's room. As I open the door she jumps and smiles.

"You're ready?"

"Yes."

She grabs her bag and closes the door behing us. I follow her down to her car. We put our bags in and she starts driving. She turns the radio on. Titanium is playing. I grin and look at her.

"So they're playing your lady-jam."

"Well I can hear that."

"So I was wondering if..."

"Oh Becca shut up! You'll never forget this."

"That's for sure."

I laugh. Then I join in and she also does. Maybe this is going to be our song. God. I love her so much. How I deserve someone like her. I look at her and I'm not longer in this world. She sweeps me off my feet. I don't know how she managed this, but she got me from the first moment. After a while we reached a forest and Chloe drives straight into it. It's dark and the sunbeams just fall occasionally through the treetops. This looks so magical. on the left side I can see a big lake. The fog is mystically above the water. At the end of the road I can see a wooden house.

"There it is!"

Chloe says smiling.