Chapter 14

For weeks I haven't been talking to the Bellas. We are not in the finals and I'm out of the Bellas. The worst part about this: I'm still not talking to Chloe. I don't know why, but I really miss her.
This hurts. Why the story of us has to be a tragedy like this? It's all my fault. I ruined everything, like I always do. Maybe I should talk to Chloe. But I don't know what to say. I'm not good at apologizing. It's already 9pm and I decide to go to the party of the University tonight. I look a last time in the mirror and go down. In the corridor I see Chloe. As she sees me she turns around and go
"Chloe wait!"
She keeps going
"Chloe, please wait!" She still don't look like she'd stop.
"Chloe Beale, stop right now!" I yell at her. There it is. Slowly she stops and turns around. I go to her.
"Chloe we have to talk."
"What do you want, you sneaky little bitch?!" She shouts at me.
I'm going closer to her.
"Chloe, I never wanted you to leave. Since you been gone I can't breathe. I miss you! I miss your ginger hair and the way you like to dress. I miss your smile, your everything. I have to be honest with you. I think about you a lot. All the time, actually. In the morning, at night, in the middle of my day. It's always you. I can't stop thinking of you. Ever since I met you, I knew I'm in love."
"You love me?" Chloe giggles. I think she's totally drunk, but she need to know this all.
"Shut up! I have to speak now! All the time I've been to shy to tell you, but now I have to! Chloe you're perfection! I love your ginger hair. It falls perfectly without your trying. The way you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. And your eyes. Oh. My. God. Your eyes are perfect. They are so beautiful. There are no eyes I'd more like to get lost in than in your deep blue eyes! Hell, you're looking like an angel. Your smile can light up the whole world. I haven't seen it in a while since we weren't talking anymore, but I really miss it. And your body. Don't get mr started on your body. Chloe, you're incredibly beautiful. I can't help myself. Your voice is the best sound I have ever heard. Oh god, I love you so much. I can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain, can't help it if there's no one else. I only want you. The way you walk, the way you talk, the way you say my name. It's so beautiful, wonderful, please never change. You're so amazing. And all the time I wonder what I look in your eyes. I know I've been such a bitch, but I love you and seeing you with Jake makes me so jealous! I've been holding back this feeling, but I can't anymore. Normally I lock everyone out, but you're different! You managed to break all my walls down, but seeing you with Jake breaks my heart and so I lock you out. I don't want this anymore! I really love you! Chloe, come feel this magic I'm feeling since I met you......" now I can feel tears running down my cheeks. I look up to Chloe and she also cries. Damn she is even beautiful when she's crying.
"Please stop Becca. You have Jesse and you belong to him."
"No! All I want is you! I belong with you!"
"You shouldn't say this! Jesse wouldn't like it."
"I don't care about him! Chloe, he isn't my boyfriend. I don't love him! The only one I love is you! I know I shouldn't tell you, because you have Jake, but I really love you."
"You love me?" She stutters
"I love you! "
"You really do?"
"Yes, Chloe!"
"I love you Becca" she yells.
What the hell? She loves me? A million emotions rushing through me. That can't be true! She loves Jake. She loves him more than everything else. All the time she's only talking about him. But she's drunk and I could do so much right now. No! I'm not such a bitch. She's just drunk. But maybe...no she doesn't love me!
"Chloe you shouldn't say this. You have a boyfriend and you're really drunk."
"Yes I'm totally drunk, but I can think clear. I love you!"
"What about Jake?"
"I don't care, I love you! Becca Mitchell, I really love you."
"Okay, okay Chloe. I'll bring you home. Then you can think about this and sleep it off."
"Okay, you can bring me up to my room, but that won't change my mind." She giggles. So i lay my arm around her and guide her to her room. She sits down on the bed and I'm standing right in front of her, fascinated by her beauty.
"Can I leave you alone without something happening."
"I don't know." She growls.
"Okay Chloe, don't do something stupid! "
I go out and close the door behind me.
"Becca? Becca come back!"
I wait if she'll add something, or if I can go.
"Becca? Now you have to listen to me! Please don't leave me!"
I re enter the room and sit down next to her. She's hiding her face into her hands.
"What's up?"
"I love you!" She replies crying.
"Chloe look at me." She looks up and I can see her blue eyes. They red because she's crying so hard. I lay my hand on her cheek and stroke over it with my thumb.
"Honey, you're just drunk. Believe me, I just want the best for you and the best is Jake. You're so happy with him."
"He's not. Becca, can't you see? He doesn't belong with me and I'm not happy with him. You belong with me!"
Oh. My. God. I can feel my heart, it's beating in my chest. I wish I'd belong with her, but Jake does.
"No. Jake does, you'll see it when your not drunk anymore. You should sleep it off."
"He doesn't. We just broke up."
Is she serious? They broke up?! Oh my god. She's single and says she loves me. And she's really drunk. I'm about to kiss her, but I don't.
"Oh no. What happend?" I say amazed.
"I don't love him."
"Are you sure? You're so happy with him."
"How often I should repeat myself until you understand it? I DON'T LOVE HIM AND I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPY WITH HIM!" She yells at me, still crying.
"Okay, okay, come down."
"Becca, can I tell you something? " she mewls like a kid.
"You always can."
"I love you!" I stand up and kiss her soft cheek.
"Just sleep it off, Chloe." I turn around ready to go.
"Becca, can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
I turn around and look at her, waiting for the question.
"Do I get a real kiss?"
A smile runs through my face. Why she's such a sneaky girl. She is so drunken. My heart is beating harder and harder.
"Every time."
I grab her face and kiss her. Her lips still tastes like strawberries. My heart starts beating these hummingbird heartbeat. I push her down on the bed and lay over her. She starts to moan as I kiss her neck. I stroke a strand of hair out of her faice.
"You are so so sexy when you're drunken."
"Becca, let's keep going tomorrow. I'm tired." In this moment she lays her head down and in the next moment she sleeps. She's so cute when she sleeps. I lay down next to her and put my arm around her.
I love Chloe Beale.

My new dream (BECHLOE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara