Chapter 18

The other days we're just relaxing. Cuddling together on the couch or taking walks around the lake. Chloe also teaches me how to cook pancakes, but mine are not as good as hers. Mostly it ends up that I'm full with flour and because Chloe maķes fun of this I smear her face with flour. After cooking the flour is everywhere and we have to take a shower. This is so much fun. I love spending time with her. We're also much on the outside. We're so alone here. But that's good. Just me and Chloe. She makes me so happy.
As I wake up today after a short nap I look outside. It's already becoming dark outside. I think the nap was a little bit longer. I stand up and look for Chloe. She isn't in the house. I look out of the big windowdoors of the living room. The view is breathtaking. Then I see Chloe bathes in the lake. She's completely nude. I wonder if there aren't other people, even if I didn't see anyone here the last days. I go out and walk over to Chloe, but I stand on the shore.

"You're awake?"

I can't take my eyes of Chloe. She attracts me so much.

"W-what?!"

She laughs. I think she knows how her body confuses me.

"I asked you if you're awake?"

"Yes I am."

Shit I can't take my eyes of her and she definitely knows it. Why she maneges it every time to make me speechless?

"Stop watching and come to me!"

"You didn't tell me, that I'd need swim clothes."

"You don't need."

"But here are people. Aren't you scared someone could see you?"

"Here aren't people. We own the lake. It all belong to us."

Speechless I look around.

"This is all yours?"

"Yes it is. So come in now!"

Slowly I turn off my closes. Insecure I step into the water, over to Chloe. The water is refreshing. The last meters I have to swim to reach Chloe. She scans me with her eyes.

"You're beautiful. Don't be so shy."

"I'm just afraid to do something wrong."

"You're insecure, I don't know what for.There's no need. Becca, you're perfect."

"I'm not."

"Okay, maybe you aren't for everyone, but you are for me. I love you with all your imperfections. Okay?"

"Okay."

I smile. She's such an angel. Then she swims over to where she can stand. I also swim there, but I can't stand. I hate to be short, but she pulls her arms around me and takes me on her arm. I wrap my legs around her hips. Now I'm and I look down in her eyes. Then I grab her fave and kiss her. Every time we kiss, I'm in the 7th heaven. I've never felt like this before. It feels like I'm living a totally different life, but it's still the same. Slowly Chloe goes out of the water still carrying me. I think i weight too much for this, but it seems like it's no problem for her. In the meantime it became dark. She brings me in, where she lays me down on the bed. We're still a little bit wet, but we don't care. Chloe lies down on me. Her soft skin touching mine with nearly every Inch. She strokes over my stomach and my chest. As she kisses my neck I start moaning. Her lips wander up over my face until our lips collide and she kisses me even harder.