chapter 64

❝ you rise, i fall, i stand, you crawl
you twist, i turn, who's the first to burn?
you sit and stay, i don't obey. ❞

- black sea, natasha blume.

[ some cute fluff before the next chapter

[ some cute fluff before the next chapter... >:) ]

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

"Y/N-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

Y/N sighed wistfully, knowing they wouldn't be getting any silence nor alone time for a while.

"Good morning, Y/N-san!"

At least they had the calm red-haired with them to counter the loud, boisterous yellow-haired.

"BRAT! DON'T YELL AT Y/N-SAN LIKE THAT! TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT AND SOME DIGNITY!"

They groaned, swiping their face with their hand quickly, then let a bright smile adorn on their face, directed towards the two new Slayer's they would be training for the program, ignoring Kazuha who was pecking at Zenitsu's hair.

"Zenitsu-kun, Tanjiro-kun." Y/N nodded towards the two. "Welcome to my training. We'll begin shortly, but I'll give you a short rundown on what will be happening, where you'll be staying and let you guys eat first."

"Thank you very much, Y/N-san, you didn't have to make food!" Tanjiro grinned, grateful for the Moon Hashira. "I'm excited to learn under you!"

Y/N turned around with their back to the two so Tanjiro wouldn't see their reddening cheeks, and motioned for them to follow.

"You'll be staying in the spare rooms in my estate for the duration of your stay." Y/N spoke, gesturing towards two of the many rooms in their estate before making their way to the kitchen. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. About your training, I'll be training you both separately, due to the nature of my training, and you'll both get the same amount of training as each other. It's up to you both how fast you improve."

"Inosuke was able to complete my training within the week, so see if you can beat his record - with his being the fastest. The training will consist of three hours of pure stamina training, I'll be fighting you and you have to keep going, no matter how hard you want to quit. After that, we'll sit and eat for a bit, let you rejuvenate. After that, it'll be three hours of testing your battle instincts. I'll be putting a blindfold on you, and will continuously attack you, and you'll have to stop my attacks. Doing this will also help improve your stamina... After a few days, we'll increase the amount of time that we train. Do you understand?"

By the time Y/N had finished explaining their training, the group had gotten to the kitchen and Y/N was serving some food to the two lower-ranked Slayers.

"Understood, Y/N-san!" Tanjiro nodded his head determinedly, red-eyes glazed over in thought, probably wondering how he'd improve himself during training.