SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI's ending

SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI:

SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI:

the boisterous

↪ song: moondust by jaymes young.

❝the both of us combined have enough trauma, and we may bear emotional scars, but we can heal from it, together.❞

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

"IDIOT! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO JOIN ME SO SOON!"

That was the first thing Y/N heard when they came to. Ears ringing straight away.

"Ugh, Sanemi... Please, it's far too early for this. God damn."

"GOD DAMN THAT'S RIGHT! GOD! GET THE FUCK UP! Also what the fuck do you mean 'ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵉᵃʳˡʸ'? WE'RE IN THE AFTERLIFE, DUMBASS!"

"SANEMI I SWEAR TO GOD-"

Y/N's eyes snapped open, eyes immediately zoning in on Sanemi who was stood above them, looking down. "You waited for me?!"

"NO?! WHAT THE FUCK!"

"STOP SHOUTING!"

"THEN STOP SPOUTING BULLSHIT!"

Y/N huffed, crossing their arms with a pout on their face.

Sanemi pointed at them, eyebrows knitted in anger, "No, don't do that face."

They only deepened their pout. 

Sanemi gritted his teeth together, "Y/N, I will—"

"You can't kill me," They interrupted, a mischievous smile slipping on their face, "We're already dead."

The white-haired man only pointed at them again, glaring even harder, "I don't care, I'll find a way."

"Okay." Y/N raised their thumbs up at him, a bright grin on their face.

Rolling his eyes and putting down his arm, Sanemi relented. "It's not like I waited for you, entirely... I was kicked out of Hell. By my own 'father', if he can be called that."

Blinking at him, Y/N's lip curled downwards, "Your mother?"

"I was able to get her to Heaven before that dick of a guy tried to do anything."

"I'm glad," Y/N smiled warmly at the man, taking his hand in their own. "Come on, let's go see her."

Sanemi let out a deep exhale, tension seeping from his bones and letting him relax. "Yeah,"

With their grip tight on his hand, they led the way towards the light, guiding both themself and Sanemi.

"Just so you know, I would've waited for you too, Sanemi."

The man only sighed softly, a rare, genuine smile gracing his face. "I know you would, and I would've waited for you, even if it took years."

Sanemi brings them into a tight hug. Arms thrown around their shoulders, and head pressed against his shoulder. 

Y/N could feel the warmth emanating from him, even in the afterlife.

"I hope you know that I'm not leaving you." Y/N spoke, voice muffled by Sanemi's chest.

Sanemi chuckled. A deep, throaty chuckle. "I know, you're way too loyal."

He pushed them away by their shoulders, fingers tracing up their neck to their cheeks. 

It was as if everything was on pause around them as Y/N looked between Sanemi's violet eyes, all they could feel was the butterflies in their stomach.

And the lips on the theirs.

Instinctually, Y/N placed their hands on Sanemi's waist and deepened the kiss; at first soft, gentle, shy. Turning into a fast, fiercy and passionate kiss.

Y/N gripped Sanemi's tshirt tightly, knuckles paling at how tight the grip was.

After a few more seconds, they parted. Both breathing heavily, panting, trying to control their heartbeats.

"Ready?" Y/N huffed, still slightly out of breath.

With a smirk on his face, Sanemi nodded, "Yeah. I always am with you by my side."

Y/N glared at him, purposefully ignoring the heat blooming in their cheeks, and punched his arm before grabbing it and dragging him with them.