AZI Volume 5 Chapter 17

Momentarily, Zhen Rong comes over to guide Long Hua and Tian Cheng into the lotus garden.

"..."

Seeing Long Hua approaching the stone table, Zhen Qing Huai remarks—

"Shouldn't Long-xiong be staying at home with his wife after just getting married?"

Taking a seat at the stone table, Long Hua replies—

"Can it. I need a large-sized storage pouch that can be opened without using spirit Qi."

Should a complete Immortal Sealing Chain be encountered, his current storage pouch would be rendered useless, a situation that Long Hua didn't wish to deal with.

"Oh? That I do have in stock, but price-"

Cutting Zhen Qing Huai off, Long Hua says—

"Zhen-laoban, it's only courteous of you to bring a gift to someone's wedding, is it not?"

"..."

Glancing between Long Hua and Zhen Qing Huai, Zhen Rong blinks her eyes.

"That's..."

"It'd be one thing if you can't afford to bring a gift, but the capable and wealthy Zhen-laoban—that I know of, is extremely well-off."

"...Ai."

Heaving a sigh, Zhen Qing Huai looks at Zhen Rong with a helpless expression on her face.

Towards this, Zhen Rong nods, and leaves the area to grab the item.

Raising a subtle smile, Long Hua goes on to ask—

"Oh, I also want to ask. Does the name Wen Qing, and Gu Yun Sect ring any bells?"

"The name not really, but the sect does. Long-xiong, why are you asking this?"

"I need to know my business partner's background after all. He should be a Quasi-Heaven Manifestation realm practitioner."

Hearing this, Zhen Qing Huai blinks her eyes, and replies—

"...Hmm. I'll look into it. As for the sect, off the top of my head, it has 4,000 years of history, and is considered to be a mid-rank sect in the Everlasting Spirit Realm. It's located on Planet White Cloud."

"I see. Sounds somewhat... Hard to say promising."

If the sect has over 10,000 years of history, Long Hua might consider it to be somewhat reliable.

"How did you come to meet this surnamed Wen anyways?"

Towards Zhen Qing Huai's question, Long Hua merely smiles, to which, the former remarks—

"Ai, whatever. Since you're here, I might as well inform you of that cigar deal between us."

"Oh?"

The reception of the spirit herb cigar from an elder of her bloodline branch is quite positive; hence, Zhen Qing Huai is willing to offer—

"Long-xiong, I'll give you 20 percent of the profit."

"..."

Being given only 20 percent causes Long Hua to frown immediately, as he replies—

"50 percent."

"Long-xiong, that's-"

"60 percent."

Hearing this, Zhen Qing Huai's expression also turns into a frown, to which, Long Hua says—

"Zhen-laoban, you and I are both bosses, so you should understand my struggles well. I got a family to feed myself."

Chuckling coldly, Zhen Qing Huai replies—