AZI Volume 6 Chapter 3

"Ancestor, a level six is nothing compared to a level five. That Immortal is... Ai..."

Not sure how he should go about explaining the strength of a Nascent Soul realm practitioner, Chen Lan sighs.

Even in the inner domain, the hall master is probably the only person capable of defeating a Nascent Soul realm practitioner in a head-on battle.

Answering the question for Chen Lan, Long Hua says—

"Like a deity, right?"

"...Yes."

In fact, a deity is exactly what the hall master of the inner domain is commonly referred to as.

"Hmm."

Puffing a smoke, Long Hua remarks—

"Within this world, there are many things to be fearful of. To me, an Immortal, a monster, a deity, none of them are all that frightening. It's the heart of sentient lifeforms that I'm fearful of because you never know when they might think to do something stupid."

"Hm?"

Finishing the cigar, Long Hua tosses it aside, as he stands up, and says—

"Regardless of who had died today, you're still alive, aren't you? Go burn those who died an incense stick or some paper money—make yourself useful to the dead, instead of sitting on your depressed ass."

Despite knowing how crude Long Hua can be, Chen Lan still feels the need to say—

"Ancestor really is crude..."

As Long Hua shrugs his shoulders, Shao Tianming approaches, and asks—

"Surnamed Long, what happened to the Spirit Extracts?"

(Finally...)

Much like Chen Lan, Shao Tianming's attire, which consists of a white jacket with a ripped pair of jeans is also covered in hints of dirt.

And towards Shao Tianming's question, Long Hua answers—

"The Lan Si Restaurant welcomes the Ashen River Hall and the various tycoon's patronage. Does that answer your question?"

"..."

As members of various factions walk over—only to hear this answer, a few individuals' faces darken immediately.

"Surnamed Long, what's the meaning of this?"

Stepping out of the crowd with a frown on his face was Duanmu Chen, to which, Long Hua thought—

(Oh, he lived?)

Beside Duanmu Chen is Dan Hong, who is also putting on a dark face.

Towards the glares that he is receiving, Long Hua merely smiles, and answers—

"What? Displeased by me being so helpful as to take the Spirit Extracts before they can get crushed by the rubble? Judging by the look on your faces... You want to use the idea of witness bearers having the rights to partake in the spoils as well?"

"..."

"..."

Being directed at with these words, not a single person had a good reply to say back.

"Sir Long-"

Just as Dan Hong is about to speak, Long Hua raises a finger in the former's direction—silencing him.

"My restaurant is an auction house. So long as you have the money to bid, you can buy whatever it is that is on the catalog. As for those who do not have enough money..."

(Says the one who had to resort to stealing.)

Ignoring the Tai Xuan Emperor's remark, Long Hua continues to say—

"We also accept rare metals and minerals, or artifacts, if you have them."

"Surnamed Long, keep in mind that you're alone right now."

"A mere restaurant can't possibly afford to offend so many Guilds all at once."

In response to the taunting look on Long Hua's face, a few individuals stepped forward, and towards them, the former's expression turns dispassionate, as he says—

"Harsh words like this—I've heard enough of them to the point that my ears would rot off, and..."

*Grrrooo!* Long Hua summons out the White Serpent King to have it lunge its scythe-like limbs in the hostile weapon spirits' directions—just an inch away from impaling their throats.

"I don't mind issuing a ban on those who wish to steal from me right now. Naturally, this ban will also affect the organization behind you."

"Who gives-!"

"Don't care about the ban? Currently, I do not have those extracts on me. But if you continue to insist on attacking me, then..."

Allowing his killing intent to overflow, Long Hua maintains a dispassionate smile on his face.

Subjected to this killing intent, several individuals took a step back, while also having sweat forming on their foreheads.

Towards the signs of fear that are present throughout these individuals' faces, Long Hua says—

"You're free to try it. Just don't cry about losing your limbs or head afterwards."

"...Tch."

"...Hmph."

Begrudgingly forced to comply with Long Hua's demands, those that were still able to maintain their composure clicked their tongues or snorted with anger.

"We good then? As for the details of when the auction will take place... Well, just wait for the official announcements."

"..."

Being given an unwanted front row seat to Long Hua's performance, Chen Lan has completely forgotten about his own depression, as he twitches his lips.

"..."

Turning around, Long Hua takes three steps forward, only to pause, and say—

"Ah, I almost forgot. I don't like playing games in the dark corner. However, that doesn't mean that I can't. As a person, I merely enjoy using brute force to deal with all my issues, hence-"

Having the White Serpent King transform into a colossal sword—

*Boom!!!* Long Hua gives it a light swing—sending out a shockwave, which manages to knock most of the nearby individuals off their feet.

"...!"

"...Uh!"

This shockwave is especially evident for Shao Tianming and Chen Lan, who were the closest to Long Hua during its occurrence.

"..."

Dismissing the weapon, Long Hua casually steps over the bodies of those beneath his feet without finishing his sentence.

As someone who wishes to leave this world or die trying, Long Hua doesn't see the need to leave any of these people with a good impression.

And if they dare to play games in the dark corner against him, he doesn't mind teaching these weapon spirits how the real world—outside of the Leng Bing Realm works.

There, being logical or reasonable has no meaning—for it is a world ruled over by those with the greater fists.

"..."

Upon distancing himself from the masses, Long Hua takes out the jade slip, which details the location of all New Moon Village's entrances.

"Hm, not too far."

.........

Within the dreamscape—

"..."

Having observed Long Hua throughout that entire exchange, the Tai Xuan Emperor frowns, while thinking—

(What a drastic change...)