•Chapter 24•

Marcellus

What the hell did I just do. The minute I closed the door behind me, all the events that unfolded just a few minutes ago slammed into me like a damn freight train. He's definitely going to kill me. I had just fucked Quinn. What the hell?! My eyes blinked several times as if my mind was playing tricks on me and everything that happened was just some wet dream that hadn't ended . Looking up and down the hall , I was shocked to see that Atlas nor anyone else was standing out here. My body still shuddered from the aftermath of our combined orgasm. I wanted to turn around and go back in there and feel her soft body pressed against mine once more , to hear those sexy moans leave that beautiful mouth of hers. Just the thought of her going down on me made my cock twitch. Down boy, another time.

I stood outside the door glued to the spot and was about to move when the knob clicked.  Quinn shuffled out of the room and shut the door behind her. Her lips were red and puffy from our previous kiss . She fiddled with the hem of her hoodie, her eyes stared into mine. I gripped the box tightly in my hand as she bit her plump bottom lip. No one is here ...maybe it wouldn't hurt to take her again.  What is Atlas appears  out of the blue any minute now. My eyes traveled down her body then back up. Fuck it. I tossed the box on the ground and pressed her up against the door. My body tensed as a soft moan slipped through her lips just by having our bodies pressed together.

I leaned close to her ear and nibbled her earlobe, "We can go again, if you want. No one is watching." I felt like I was a teenager in high school hiding behind the bleachers worried about getting caught making out with some random girl. Quinn purred, I leaned back to look at her. Lust and excitement swirled in those blue - green eyes of hers. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her. She bit her bottom lip again as her eyes scanned over my body. I could feel her hand cup my manhood through my jeans, she gave a light squeeze and leaned forward till our lips were inches apart. "Mm... I'm hungry, Celly." I gulped. Her other hand roamed under my shirt and slid around my lower back, she slid her hand into my jeans and cupped my ass. I could see her nipples hardening through the fabric of her hoodie. She rubbed her legs together as she pressed her body further into mine.

Quinn unbuckled my jeans and smirked," Oh, Celly. Won't you help me?" She pouted those plump lips of hers and turned the knob, opening the door she took steps backwards and started to undress. Quinn kneaded her breasts and twisted her nipples, she moaned loudly and kept her eyes on me. My eyes trailed down her body as her hand roamed over her hips and teased at her slit. I could feel my cock throb painfully within my jeans. One more time ...it wouldn't hurt right? He's not here ...no one is. I knew betrer than to be doing this. I should just turn on my heels and leave. But the second she slipped her fingers inside and started pleasuring herself , mt self control went out the window .

I knew it was in control. Just like earlier when she and Atlas were going at it like wild animals. This was her primal instincts taking over. She climbed on top of an old oak table near the window, she spread her legs wide giving me full view of her dripping wet hole. My feet made their way to her, undressing myself in the process. I bit my lip and suppressed a moan as she tossed her head back and fingered herself. Her breasts bounced as she jerked her hips up and down, she slid her dripping wet fingers in and out. Fuck... I knew I should have left to find Atlas; he should be the one here not me. I hovered over her, pumping my throbbing hard erection in my hand  and watched her pleasure herself before me.

She moaned loudly as she added more fingers, she slid them out and motioned for me to come closer. I wrapped my hands around her thighs and yanked her body closer to mine, my throbbing member slid inside with ease. I dug my fingers into her thighs as I pounded into her hard and fast. She screamed out in pleasure and caressed her breasts. She  bit her bottom lip roughly and moaned out my name. I cursed to myself as I pounded further into her. She was so wet. Slipping my stiff rod from within her dampened core, I flipped her over on her belly. Quinn gave me a sly grin as she adjusted herself on all fours and slid her fingers back inside her. Such a teasing little vixen. I slammed into her, pounding into her from behind as her fingers flicked and rubbed her clit. We both moaned and screamed as we once again climaxed. I slumped over her back and struggled to catch my breath . Removing my limp dick , I yanked my boxers and jeans back

Quinn quickly dressed, her face was flushed and she looked extremely nervous. I slid my shirt over my head, "You alright?" She turned to face me, "I shouldn't have done that, I don't know what came over me." She looked like she was on the verge of crying. Shit, maybe it was a bad idea after all. I groaned, rubbing my hand down my face, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have —" Quinn quickly spoke up, "No, no I wanted it to happen ...It's just complicated." Maybe she wanted Atlas instead . "He's probably looking for you, no telling where the doctor scurried off too with him in tow." She sighed. Sliding off the table she ran her fingers through her hair to get out the knots. She brushed past me and opened the door, looking over her shoulder she gave me a small smile before closing it behind her. I sat down in one of the chairs, my frustrated screams echoed within the empty room.