•Chapter 26•

Evangelina

I won't deny it was extremely hot watching those two freaks go at it from my little snug spot in the corner of the room. The way Ms. Brent and those two handsome men watched with various expressions made it even better. Federico seemed overly excited that their instincts immediately activated and began the process of reproducing. My eyes shifted to Ms. Brent's nephew. I wasn't lying when I had told him he would make a wonderful breeder. I could imagine him and Mr. Jones duking it out over Ms. Blake, it just made me squirm at the thought of two handsome well-built men all sweaty and panting. Federico pressed the little intercom button on the wall, the sounds of their lovemaking echoed around us. I bit my lip as I imagined what it would feel like to have Mr. Jones touch me the way he did Ms. Blake.

"I can't watch this anymore," Talia coughed, she averted her eyes. I snapped my fingers and motioned for one of my men to have her removed. Shaun seemed devastated, he was on the verge of either crying or screaming. I sighed, motioning for another person to have him be extracted as well. Oh, but Marcellus stayed. His eyes watched their movements ever so closely. Once his and Ms. Blake's eyes met, his body trembled slightly and his hands balled up into fists by his sides. His eyes never left hers even as she was being pounded into by another man. It was clear he had feelings for the woman. I lifted my fingers to my lips and bit my nails as I watched their silent exchange. My eyes shifted to Federico, he also noticed. He grinned and slowly approached the man.

He leaned down and softly whispered near his ear, "You wish that was you, don't you? Wouldn't it be amazing if you could feel the primal urges she felt? To be able to take her anyway you wanted at any time? All you have to do is say the word, Mr. Brent. I would be more than happy to help you." We watched as his stormed out of the room in a fit of rage. It's just a matter of time till he comes begging at our feet. Federico smiled and gave the couple in the other room a thumbs up, I pressed the button for the curtain to close. "Do you really think Mr. Brent will want to undergo the procedure?" I asked as we made our way out of the room. I could still hear the faint moans and growls from their room as we passed by. Federico adjusted his recently patched up glasses, "Oh, I'm very sure. For a human he's very territorial, if we're lucky X49 will turn him into something marvelous like those two humping dogs in the room back there." We continued down the hall with our guards trailing closely behind.

"If he does undergo the procedure, not only will Ms. Blake have one compatible partner but two," Federico said cheerfully. "Better chances of reproduction?" I asked. He nodded. I rolled my eyes and brushed my fingers along his side, "Won't that complicate things? Just like animals in the wild, Mr. Jones and Ms. Blake have formed a connection, a bond of sorts. I don't think he'll allow another man to touch her without ripping them to shreds." Federico shook his head lightly, "They can't resist their urges, Eva. No matter how hard they try. Unless he eliminates the competition, Mr. Brent can still swoop in and take her from him."

"Let's say he does become one of them, will it affect her bond with Mr. Jones?" I asked. He wrinkled his nose. "Even if Ms. Blake engaged in sexual acts with either of them, it's clear she's chosen Mr. Jones. Mr. Brent won't be able to have the type of bond her and Mr. Jones has. He'll feel connected to her but not completely, she's given her body and soul to Mr. Jones. They are a mated pair, if you consider their animalistic nature. Mr. Brent would be nothing more than --" I coughed, "a side piece." He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Yes, he would be nothing more than someone Ms. Blake uses from time to time." We stopped in front of a door, he opened it to show the others huddled about in different spots within the room. He motioned for the guards to leave.

"How is everyone?" he asked with a smile on his face. Talia rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "You are sick in the head. How could you make us watch that? Watch them?" I huffed in annoyance, "Oh please, Ms. Brent. No one forced you to. You chose to watch it; did we hold your head and force your eyes to take in the scene before you? No, we did not." She averted her eyes and cursed under her breath as she stared at the wall. Federico clapped his hands together, "Aren't you happy? Ms. Blake will soon, at least I hope, carry the new evolved race of her people." Shaun looked sickened. "I understand how you must feel having to see someone you care deeply about be bred like a wild animal in a zoo." Celly gritted his teeth and pushed himself off the wall, "You don't understand shit, you're a sicko." His eyes shifted to me, "Both of you are." I could feel Federico tense beside me. He breathed in deeply and exhaled, "It's okay to feel the way you do, Mr. Brent. It's natural to take your anger out on others after seeing the woman you love with another man."