Chapter 2

"I- I'm sorry

"I- I'm sorry. I..." I couldn't stop stumbling like an idiot, so I just smiled and bowed before trying to move around him.

He put a hand out on my shoulder to stop me from moving past him. I looked up and my breathing hitched. His shoulders were broad and his lips were red and looked soft. I imagined how they must feel to touch...not even with my lips but with the tip of my finger. I met his eyes, which were dark and hard to read, and watched as he scanned my face, too. My breathing became erratic while I waited for him to say something.

He had a piece of hair that had fallen onto his forehead, and I willed it to go back into place. My lack of impulse control had me wanting to reach out to fix it, but something told me that wouldn't be a good idea.

I tried to move around him again, but he put another hand out. I was now caged between his arms with my back against the door.

He was also inconveniencing anyone trying to leave the bathroom as they were being held in by his force. This thought distracted me momentarily, and I looked straight ahead at his chest. He had on a plain white T-shirt and a denim jacket with black jeans. I looked down and saw he was wearing Converse as well.

His outfit was plain, but he wore it well. I was wondering if his shoes were also sticky when I felt a finger reach out and touch my chin, urging me to look upwards. I dragged my eyes back up to his, and even though he had a playful smirk on his face, they looked pained.

His thumb stroked my bottom lip. I ignored the thoughts of germs and social anxiety, and let him feel me. His mouth dropped as he watched me, and I sunk into the door suddenly feeling heavy.

He caged himself even more tightly around me so that I had to look up even more to get a full breath of air in.

"So pretty," he murmured, and I felt myself blush. This godlike man in front of me just called me pretty. My stomach was doing flips as I waited for him to decide what was next, but he just stayed that way. His finger on my chin and his thumb on my mouth.

I reached my hand out to touch his face as well but the hand that had been on my shoulder quickly pinned it against the door.

"Don't touch," he whispered. He brought his forehead close to mine and I could smell the whiskey on his breath. His eyes were closed and I closed mine as well. Listening to his unsteady breathing and feeling the exhales hit my nose.

Usually, I'd never act like this, especially around a stranger. But Changbin had brought me here for the purpose of meeting someone. It was on my mind the whole night, and who was I to turn my nose up at the most attractive person alive?

My stomach did flips as I imagined the possibilities for the evening. Whether we'd go to his house or mine. What he'd expect of me. My heart pounded at the thought.

At one point I heard footsteps near us, likely to use the bathroom we were blocking, but I opened my eyes to see him flip them off, and they walked away.

They had actually walked away just because he had told them to.

His forehead never left mine and my heart raced in anticipation. His exhales became steadier and more confident, but they also felt closer. His mouth was nearing the tip of my nose now, and his thumb pulled my lip down before leaving my face for the first time.

I felt his hand that had been caressing my lip reach down and it found my other hand. He lifted it to raise it above my head as well. Defenseless, I opened my eyes to find his, dark and wild, staring back. He didn't have a smirk or cocky look anymore. He looked untamed but serious.

He lowered his face even more, and I could feel his breath on my lips now. I raised my head a bit in an attempt to meet him halfway, but he pulled back.

I quickly understood that this would be on his terms, so I melted back into the door, hands in his and secured above my head, and waited. My mind was blurry from all of the alcohol, but my anxiety had been replaced by the intoxication of the man above me.

He resumed his progress, and I closed my eyes. My chest rose with every deep and staggered breath. With every inhale, I'd ever so slightly meet his chest, and the heat from those small touches had me writhing.

Finally, he lowered himself more and his lips met mine. I kissed back, his bottom lip between my own, and melted into him. He tasted surprisingly of honey. His lips moved assertively as if the calm had built up to a massive and powerful storm.

He put both of my hands into one of his much larger ones and brought one hand down to cup my face. I sucked on his bottom lip, and he used his free hand to pull my face up towards him by pulling my hair back. I moaned into him, and that seemed to have unleashed something.

He dipped his tongue into my mouth, and I arched towards him to feel his body against mine. He placed his knee between my legs to keep me against the door. His height meant his knee was dangerously close to my dick, so I did the only rational thing I could think of and ground against it.

He moaned, and his mouth dropped open. For the first time since we began kissing, we separated as he pulled back to watch my hips ride back and forth on his leg.

"Fuck," he groaned as he connected our lips again with even more force. His free hand moved from my hair to my neck as I felt him restrain me against the door.

This time, I dropped my mouth open as I attempted to catch a breath. He shook his head at me and kissed me. I felt my grinding become less consistent as my orgasm was closing in.

I moaned into our kiss and he whispered "Not yet."

I whined and continued to grind against him as he kissed and choked me. Our tongues danced together and he took my bottom lip and bit. I whined loudly, not caring who was around.

Three large bangs from the other side of the door broke us out of our trance, though. I stumbled against him as he pulled me back so the door could open.

A short, stout man came out and yelled, "I've been trying to get out forever now. Didn't you hear me?" He shouted at us and stomped away.

I looked up at the guy whose name I didn't even know, even though we were basically engaging in foreplay in public.

He looked around nervously before looking down at me. "I have to go," he said before taking off down the stairs.

I tried to chase after him, but he had already disappeared into the sea of people.