Chapter 62

Lee Know and I had a free day

We had spent the early morning lazily watching movies and cuddling with the cats while quietly enjoying each other's company.

Lee Know read a book while I played video games once our movie was done.

At around noon, I began to feel restless though, and it dawned on me that we hadn't left the house once since moving in. Hyunjin had brought us groceries and breakfast the first morning. Changbin brought over the items for s'mores. I assumed Lee Know had the flowers delivered because he hadn't left the house to get them.

I sat up quickly, suddenly booming with determination.

"Let's go out," I suggested as I slapped his thigh.

"Out where?" he asked.

"Let's go to the store. We can get some things to decorate your room so it doesn't look like a doctor's office, and we need to get a few more groceries."

Not giving him a chance to argue, I sauntered off to the laundry room and threw my pajamas into the dirty clothes bin. I grabbed the first shirt I could feel in the dryer. It was the red plaid shirt Lee Know had been wearing yesterday.

I threw it on and then shrugged on my white joggers that were folded on the dryer waiting to be put away.

It made me feel warm inside to imagine Lee Know folding my laundry for me. He could be so sweet.

Lee Know walked in behind me and his face flushed when he realized that I had on his shirt. He bent down to kiss me and pinned me against the wall.

"My shirt looks good on you," he groaned.

He bit his lip and his eyes wandered down my body.

Normally, I'd jump at the opportunity to have Lee Know so needy for me, but I was determined to leave the house today.

"Nope, nope! Not today," I squirmed out from under him, and he grabbed my waist from behind me. I let out a loud yelp and kicked my feet as he laughed loudly at my struggling.

"You're already bored of me?" he joked.

"Very!" I played along. I could hear decorative pillows calling my name. I managed to wiggle myself free and sprinted towards the door where we had our shoe rack. I tossed on one of my sneakers as Lee Know sprinted toward me.

I laughed and shouted as I picked up the other shoe and ran out of the house while grabbing the car key off of the entryway table.

I unlocked the car and, with one shoeless foot, I ran to the passenger side door and locked the door behind me.

Lee Know made it to the door just as I shut it and I pointed at the lock and shrugged.

"Sorry honeybee," I mouthed as though the car were soundproof.