Chapter 51

Upon hearing that, Lee Know immediately pounced into action undoing my jeans as he kissed along my pecs

Upon hearing that, Lee Know immediately pounced into action undoing my jeans as he kissed along my pecs. My back arched in response to his touch.

"It's not fair that I'm the only one who's naked," Lee Know complained as he pulled off my boxers and jeans in one fell swoop. Immediately, it dawned on me that this was the first time we were both naked together.

Everywhere I touched was skin. Everywhere he touched was skin. I drew my finger down his side, and he sighed prettily. I observed Lee Know's body hovering over mine, and my face flushed in embarrassment. Lee Know was so much larger than me...his muscles, his height, even his...

"You're so pretty Han. My pretty boy," he murmured as he kissed down my body and over my scars. My breathing hitched when he kissed his favorite spot to leave marks on me. He nibbled at it and sucked for a moment, leaving a new bruise behind.

He smiled at me lazily, bringing his face back up to mine. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," I returned as he dropped his lips to mine. I threw my arms around his neck as he kissed me slowly. When the passion built up, he dropped himself onto me and pulled me as close to him as possible. It was hard to tell where I ended and Lee Know began. Our bodies intertwined, and I wrapped my legs around his hips. I could feel his dick get harder as it hit against my abdomen.

I opened my mouth and Lee Know inserted his tongue, expertly using it to tease mine. He whined when I pulled on the roots of his beautiful hair. I opened my eyes to watch his face as he made those sounds. His mouth went agape and he pulled back, looking at me lustfully, too.

He brought a hand up, tracing it over my chest gently over my scars. He watched with wide and lewd eyes as I brought one of his hands upwards and sucked on each finger. His jaw dropped, and he breathed heavily.

"Good boy," he encouraged, and I felt butterflies in my stomach flurrying around. My face blushed as I popped off the final finger.

Lee Know moved to kneel between my legs. He put his hands on my knees and pushed my legs apart. My instinct was to cover myself, but I tried not to feel embarrassed. Lee Know loved me. But the anxiety about this being my first time was beginning to set in. I tried to ignore it and focused on Lee Know's attentive hands that were currently sliding closer toward my hole.

Lee Know lifted my legs onto his waist, exposing my ass to him more. "Tell me if this hurts, okay?"

I nodded and felt Lee Know tease my entrance. He swirled a wet finger around it, and I moaned at the foreign contact. Lee Know stopped staring down and looked me in the eyes as he inserted his index finger. It felt strange and full. It didn't hurt, but it felt uncomfortable. Lee Know watched as I tried to familiarize myself with the feeling.

"Okay?" Lee Know asked, and I nodded. Maybe I just had to adjust first.

He brought his head forward to mine and kissed me gently as he pumped his finger deeper into me each time.